#UnapologeticallyRacist Sheila Jackson.

MORE proof [almost everyday ] they are hypocrite dumbasses
blacks commit hate crimes at OVER twice the rate of rates
etc

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

We are in a sad state of affairs when political leaders jump in front of a camera and point fingers with no evidence. But that's the the Democrats, it's how they roll.

Jazmine Barnes Murder: Sheila Jackson Lee Won't Apologize for Mistakenly Labeling Girl's Murder ‘Hate Crime’ | National Review

Sheila Jackson oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.png

Unfortunately for her more evolved, peaceful, free-thinking black American or foreign born neighbors, PRO BLACK minded Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee fits the image of the 'AVERAGE BAW' offered by this apparent caring American woman:

Risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling, this apparent caring, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman shares with our world her thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American citizens she believes is doing great emotional harm to our Nation's most precious assets, as well as impugning the image of black or American citizens of African descent.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Introducing child abuse investigator, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

We are in a sad state of affairs when political leaders jump in front of a camera and point fingers with no evidence. But that's the the Democrats, it's how they roll.

Jazmine Barnes Murder: Sheila Jackson Lee Won't Apologize for Mistakenly Labeling Girl's Murder ‘Hate Crime’ | National Review
You'll be okay, snowflake :itsok:
Another dodge, you know Sheila Jackson is a blatant Race baiter. But no surprise there since Race Baiting is one of the pillars of the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back