Unacceptable Redistribution of Wealth

I know there are programs to HELP people get their meds but I think you over estimate their charity.
nope, you are under estimating

Even if they DO give out free meds which I doubt by the way they are doing so for the write off not due to there giving spirit.

Do libs now actually believe that beyond telling these companies that they should give their product away, that they (libs) have a right to dictate the intent and motive and spirit in which those products are "given?"

Why is it, when it comes to spending money, the big government lovers prefer that other peoples money and property be taken first? Why not walk the walk? Why not be an example of what big government can be, by giving all your money, time, and property to the needy?

Why is it, when it comes to spending money, the big government lovers prefer that other peoples money and property be taken first? Why not walk the walk? Why not be an example of what big government can be, by giving all your money, time, and property to the needy?
Because that involves w-w-w-w-w-w-work and r-r-r-r-r-responsibility.

Any more silly questions?

Because that involves w-w-w-w-w-w-work and r-r-r-r-r-responsibility.

Any more silly questions?

If that is the case, we are due for a vacation. Let the gimme people carry the load for a while. :eusa_whistle:

Here's something else to wrap your head around, son......

Wealth isn't distributed, it's earned.

Yeah, right...all those bank CEOs "earned" that stimulus money after driving their banks into ruin.
No more or less than those who've sponged off of federal welfare programs have earned their bailouts.

You're in for a penny you're in for a pound.

I have two homeless men living in my house, one pays $350 a month room and board...not nearly enough to cover his expenses. The other has no job and pays nothing. I give out lunches to the homeless every monday. I belong to a sorority that does fund raising for cancer research. We raised almost $500,000 last year nationwide that went directly to the doctors that do the research. 99% of the money we collect goes directly to cancer research, we pay dues to support our administrative fees. We also, each of us donate our own money.

How many rich CEOs do you know that support homeless men they are not related to?

How many of those bank CEOs that collected the stimulus money gave ANYTHING to help the homeless? How many of them do you know that share their homes? Their lives? Their time?

I want the minimum wage raised because I know personally how bad it is out there. I want our taxes to support our people not the uber wealthy. We again have an income gap as big as it was in the gilded age. You remember the gilded age don't you? Yeah, it led to the great depression. No country can long survive with the majority of it's wealth in the hands of a few.

I have two homeless men living in my house, one pays $350 a month room and board...not nearly enough to cover his expenses. The other has no job and pays nothing. I give out lunches to the homeless every monday. I belong to a sorority that does fund raising for cancer research. We raised almost $500,000 last year nationwide that went directly to the doctors that do the research. 99% of the money we collect goes directly to cancer research, we pay dues to support our administrative fees. We also, each of us donate our own money.

How many rich CEOs do you know that support homeless men they are not related to?

How many of those bank CEOs that collected the stimulus money gave ANYTHING to help the homeless? How many of them do you know that share their homes? Their lives? Their time?

I want the minimum wage raised because I know personally how bad it is out there. I want our taxes to support our people not the uber wealthy. We again have an income gap as big as it was in the gilded age. You remember the gilded age don't you? Yeah, it led to the great depression. No country can long survive with the majority of it's wealth in the hands of a few.

Your post didn't answer my question. Your tax dollars don't go to support the wealthy. I don't know where you got your economic understanding from, but it is backwards.

You asshole....you are not Rich

The real rich laugh at you and encourage you to help them in keeping those below you from demanding more. You are just a dupe for the real wealthy.

It takes a special kind of dyed in the wool LEFTwinger to make the class warfare argument to another person who considers himself successful and well-off. What an idiotic thing for leftwinger to say.

Almost every person in America is "rich" by the standards of a whole lot of the less fortunate majority of people subsisting here on planet Earth. But, as measured WITHIN the American population, rich can be a relative term. I do not consider myself rich, but it is probable that something like 95%+ of the folks on Earth would happily switch places with me.

And as stupid as your argument is in principle, Leftwinger, it is also factually libtarded. Anybody making a half million dollars per year is indeed rivh. Are there some super rich folks who wouldn't consider that a major figure? Sure. So what?

Dumbass post of the day award contender LEFTwinger is hereby nominated!

Oh you bet that is why so many have to due without Meds, or without auto ins, or without HEAT, or without DECENT food. The fact is that the poor here make many times what the poor in other countries that does NOT not make them poor by our standards The people who are hurt most by poverty are the elderly and the young.....It's hard to focus on your education when all you can think about is your HUNGER!

Here we go with another nut case. So are you stating that the GOVERMENT should just pick up the tab for auto insurance, heat, food, you do know that the government only raises money by taking it from others. It's not out there growing on the trees as you seem to think by your post. You also know, I hope, that when the government takes money from you and gives it to someone else that means that you have less money to save, invest, or buy stuff with. There goes that new television set you were going to purchase. Now if you don't have the money to buy that tv set, because the government took it, and this happens to thousands and millions of other people,and they don't have any money to buy those tv sets, because the government took their money too. Do you think that the people that make the tv sets, that work for the company that sells them, and that no one can afford them, because the government took their money, will still have a job. The answer: Hell no. Econ 101

The larger the slice of pie the government takes the less the piece that's left for you.

Winston Churchill," If you are twenty and not a liberal you don't have a heart. If you are forty and still a liberal you don't have a brain." I know where you fit into this quote.

Last edited:
Given that the only flat tax ever drawn up exempts the first 35k income for all individuals (The Forbes plan) the notion that Mr. burger flipper will somehow pay more taxes than Joe rich guy is so ludicrous as to be pure arrant nonsense.

The rich got richer because 99% of the tax code is written for their benefit. They got richer because the Government held down the Minimum wage for decades, They got richer because worker protections were eased, they got richer because of tax cuts that never trickled down, they got richer because they took an ever increasing slice of profits while they denied workers cost of living benefits.

Holy Karl Marx, you're right!

It takes a special kind of dyed in the wool LEFTwinger to make the class warfare argument to another person who considers himself successful and well-off. What an idiotic thing for leftwinger to say.

Almost every person in America is "rich" by the standards of a whole lot of the less fortunate majority of people subsisting here on planet Earth. But, as measured WITHIN the American population, rich can be a relative term. I do not consider myself rich, but it is probable that something like 95%+ of the folks on Earth would happily switch places with me.

And as stupid as your argument is in principle, Leftwinger, it is also factually libtarded. Anybody making a half million dollars per year is indeed rivh. Are there some super rich folks who wouldn't consider that a major figure? Sure. So what?

Dumbass post of the day award contender LEFTwinger is hereby nominated!

Oh you bet that is why so many have to due without Meds, or without auto ins, or without HEAT, or without DECENT food. The fact is that the poor here make many times what the poor in other countries that does NOT not make them poor by our standards The people who are hurt most by poverty are the elderly and the young.....It's hard to focus on your education when all you can think about is your HUNGER!

Here we go with another nut case. So are you stating that the GOVERMENT should just pick up the tab for auto insurance, heat, food, you do know that the government only raises money by taking it from others. It's not out there growing on the trees as you seem to think by your post. You also know, I hope, that when the government takes money from you and gives it to someone else that means that you have less money to save, invest, or buy stuff with. There goes that new television set you were going to purchase. Now if you don't have the money to buy that tv set, because the government took it, and this happens to thousands and millions of other people,and they don't have any money to buy those tv sets, because the government took their money too. Do you think that the people that make the tv sets, that work for the company that sells them, and that no one can afford them, because the government took their money, will still have a job. The answer: Hell no. Econ 101

The larger the slice of pie the government takes the less the piece that's left for you.

Winston Churchill," If you are twenty and not a liberal you don't have a heart. If you are forty and still a liberal you don't have a brain." I know where you fit into this quote.

No, they don't have any money to buy those tv sets because the government failed to raise the minimum wage and gave corporate welfare to the tv manufacturers that moved overseas.

Forum List

Back