UN to probe Hamas for use of children

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
The United Nations is ready to address Hamas's use of children as human shields during last month's IDF offensive in Gaza, the UN special representative for children and armed conflict told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday.

"We have not yet dealt directly with the human shield issue, but we will now mention it in our reports," Radhika Coomaraswamy said in an exclusive interview following a four-day visit to the region.

"It is still very difficult for us to say that it was actually happening and we still need to conduct a full investigation into what exactly took place... but we are not denying that it happened; it is absolutely possible that Hamas was using its civilians as human shields," she said.

However, Coomaraswamy said that the UN's policy not to meet with leading members of the Hamas government - because it was officially considered a terrorist organization - seriously hampered all types of humanitarian relief work in the Gaza Strip.

UN to probe Hamas for use of children | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

Well, I mean, if zionists can punk the fucking pope then the UN should be a piece of cake!

Who is saying that the UN is bad? quote me. I just find it funny as hell that the UN agrees to investigate the siren excuse of zionists and the, SHOCKER, zionists crawl out of the woodwork to post this article as if it indicates anything that the Pope couldn't appreciate. Let them investigate. And, when zionists don't get the answer they want to hear WATCH as the UN all of a sudden again becomes a bastion of joooo hating antisemites who want nothing less than to see dead jews floating in the sea.

:lol:

Forum List

Back