UN to make defamation of islam illegal......

I support freedom, if a person wants to be a Muslim,atheist,Jew,Christian,Hindo or whatever then that is a personal choice imho.

I agree with you totally. I believe that we have been given the freedom to choose whatever religion we want. I am against killing or prosecuting people who leave Islam. If they become comfortable with any other religion, fine by me.

Can this be said for the vast majority of Muslims?

do you have evidence that suggests that it cannot?

By all means, post it. OR, just sit there and remain the punchline while you do ANYTHING BUT bitch about free speech applied to holocaust denying germans.

You know.........islamic people are a bunch of fucking hypocrites.........

They are getting pissed because the rest of the world is starting to treat them like they treat others.

Yeshua said to do that by the way, "treat others like you would treat yourself".

Only trouble is, when your theology is based on death, fear and domination, you don't really have much to treat others with.

Shit Gun........what happened to you dude? You used to be a decent person up until you decided to go all jihad against anyone that spoke bad about islam.

What? Did you, or are you now, in the process of converting
?

I'm not here to be your personal hero, lil guy. I'll talk shit about whomever I choose. HOWEVER, what I find more reprehensible than religious jokes are open, outright hypocrites whose standards ONLY apply to one group while crying like a bitch every time someone makes a joke about jews or christians. Why don't you finally scrape together more balls than Vern Troyer and figure out why crying about hatred in islam means little coming from someone who is so goddamn hateful OF islam.

Or, just sit there and keep looking up at people. I don't really care, homo.

They are getting pissed because the rest of the world is starting to treat them like they treat others.

Yeshua said to do that by the way, "treat others like you would treat yourself".

Only trouble is, when your theology is based on death, fear and domination, you don't really have much to treat others with.

Shit Gun........what happened to you dude? You used to be a decent person up until you decided to go all jihad against anyone that spoke bad about islam.

?

I'm not here to be your personal hero, lil guy. I'll talk shit about whomever I choose. HOWEVER, what I find more reprehensible than religious jokes are open, outright hypocrites whose standards ONLY apply to one group while crying like a bitch every time someone makes a joke about jews or christians. Why don't you finally scrape together more balls than Vern Troyer and figure out why crying about hatred in islam means little coming from someone who is so goddamn hateful OF islam.

Never said you were my personal hero motherfucker, I said you used to be a decent dude, but now, you're just another islamic prick.

And yeah......I DO make fun of Jews. Matter of fact, JEWS MAKE FUN OF JEWS! They (unlike your theology du jour), are able to laugh at themselves, as well as make fun of themselves.

Those islamic assholes have no sense of humor.........

Learn a bit more Shit Run, before you go beating your gums on my dick.

Islam is not against debates or discussions regarding the tenets of each religion. It just asks that the environment be respectful. That's all. You won't find us mocking Jesus or Moses for example and that is what we ask in return, mutual respect for our beliefs..

Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth, best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (125)
Quran 16:125

Tas.....you sound like your one of the "good" Muslims,so let me ask you something,i asked this question to Sunni,he answered and i replied that i found his answer to be not true,he never replied to that.....so here it is....if the GOOD Muslims of the world are against what the Bin Ladens of the world are doing....WHY do they not speak up LOUDLY against these people,WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING, LIKE BEHEAD A INNOCENT PERSON? and i DO mean,IMMEDIATLY after the act is committed,not 3 months later.....and i dont mean people like yourself,telling us your against it or some unknown guy on the news saying we are against it.....i mean the LEADERS of the religion,coming forward and saying these guys are puke.....and if there whereabouts are known,to help bring them to some kind of justice.....why does this not happen?

?

Never said you were my personal hero motherfucker, I said you used to be a decent dude, but now, you're just another islamic prick.

And yeah......I DO make fun of Jews. Matter of fact, JEWS MAKE FUN OF JEWS! They (unlike your theology du jour), are able to laugh at themselves, as well as make fun of themselves.

Those islamic assholes have no sense of humor.........

Learn a bit more Shit Run, before you go beating your gums on my dick.

Im not more islamic than you are tall enough to reach the top shelf of your refrigerator, dude. What I AM is consistently able to not be a racist fuck just because the jokes and the shit talking appeal to your ignorance and total lack of empathy or inability to see how starkly ironic your shit talking is.

And no, i've not seen a single occasion where you are doing anything other than deepthroating some kosher dick. I guess you can call "please, i love you with all my heart and want to see jesus again so please allow me to polish your knob" shit talking if you want to... but then, you also think Allah is a demon so.. so much for your input.

The bill should just cover all religions not just Islam to be fair to all basically you cannot defame any religion see how much support it would get then.

If you actually watched the news with your head out of your ass, you would have seen the hate and violence that he's been preaching for the past several years.

Shit Run.......you're probably one of the more clueless people that I know, and considering I've seen people like Sunnidiot and Chucked Ass on these boards, that's saying a lot.

If you actually watched the news with your head out of your ass, you would have seen the hate and violence that he's been preaching for the past several years.

Shit Run.......you're probably one of the more clueless people that I know, and considering I've seen people like Sunnidiot and Chucked Ass on these boards, that's saying a lot.

hate and violence worse than YOUR gems on this forum? Shit, dude... you sure are one to talk after posting that it would be funny to you if every muslim died in their tracks. Jesus fucking christ.

ride.png

I still think it is funny.

Just like you think that killing Jews is funny and the Holocaust didn't happen.

Although........I'd consider your idiocy to me much more dangerous.

I also think it would be funny if you ended up in a car wreck and were in traction this week.

You either have to be for freedom of speech or controlled speech. If the speech is not threatening harm or violence it is acceptable In my opinion.

Last edited:
Islam is not against debates or discussions regarding the tenets of each religion. It just asks that the environment be respectful. That's all. You won't find us mocking Jesus or Moses for example and that is what we ask in return, mutual respect for our beliefs..

Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth, best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (125)
Quran 16:125

Tas.....you sound like your one of the "good" Muslims,so let me ask you something,i asked this question to Sunni,he answered and i replied that i found his answer to be not true,he never replied to that.....so here it is....if the GOOD Muslims of the world are against what the Bin Ladens of the world are doing....WHY do they not speak up LOUDLY against these people,WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING, LIKE BEHEAD A INNOCENT PERSON? and i DO mean,IMMEDIATLY after the act is committed,not 3 months later.....and i dont mean people like yourself,telling us your against it or some unknown guy on the news saying we are against it.....i mean the LEADERS of the religion,coming forward and saying these guys are puke.....and if there whereabouts are known,to help bring them to some kind of justice.....why does this not happen?

Hi Harry
To answer your question, I have to say something first.
We, the Muslims, are living the worst times ever since Islam was founded 1400 years ago. We are at the bottom, economically and socially. We are living under dictators, oppressors and occupiers. In such environment, what you get is chaos, backwardness and division.

Back to answering your question "why don't the Islamic leaders condemn terrorism?", In Islam (at least in Sunni Islam), we don't have a centralized religious authority like the case of the "Vatican" for Christianity nor do we have clergy like Popes.
What we have are Islamic scholars and institutions which study, discuss, and interpret the Quran and Hadith for us. They teach us the religion but they are not regarded as holy men or saints but just men with knowledge about Islam. That makes what they say not necessary to be obligatory or enforceable. And as we are living in a sad Islamic state as I mentioned above, that's what we get. But even though, there are imams and religious institutions that condemn the terrorists as soon as it happens. For example
Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Indian Muslims condemn terrorism
BBC NEWS | UK | England | West Midlands | Muslim leaders condemn terrorism

The problem is that these voices don't get published or broadcasted in the media. You have to search for it to find it.

But what I find interesting is the work of an Islamic leader who is debating with captured terrorists and reforming them to stop their violent ideas and become better Muslims
Judge Hamoud al-Hitar, Minister of Islamic Affairs, talks about using dialogue to confront extremists

I hope that answers your question

I agree with you totally. I believe that we have been given the freedom to choose whatever religion we want. I am against killing or prosecuting people who leave Islam. If they become comfortable with any other religion, fine by me.

Can this be said for the vast majority of Muslims?

do you have evidence that suggests that it cannot?

By all means, post it. OR, just sit there and remain the punchline while you do ANYTHING BUT bitch about free speech applied to holocaust denying germans.

CNN.com - Death could await Christian convert - Mar 21, 2006

Apostasy in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Death in Iran: Converting from Islam - Voice of Revolution

"Apostate" Muslim May Face Death Penalty in Afghanistan - World News

Iran: A Christian jailed for converting from Islam - National Council of Resistance of Iran - Foreign Affairs Committee

Malaysian Could be Jailed for Converting from Islam to Christianity - Russia.com Discussion Forum

Pajamas Media » Muslims Leaving Islam in Droves

Detailansicht- International Society for Human Rights

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeRsfc8_4eg]YouTube - Pakistan: Death Penalty to Muslim Converts to Christianity[/ame]

BBC NEWS | Magazine | When Muslims become Christians

There's just a handful of evidence. Are you so stupid that you need more? Admitting that you were unaware of Muslim laws against apostacy shows how truly ignorant you are Shogun. That's why it's pointless discussing anything with you, because you are completely lost. At least you were able to show all of us how dumb you really are.

If there was a real change in attitude concerning apostacy by Muslims, that would be a huge change, but I don't really see it happening. It is part of the Islamic religion. Denying the penalties for apostacy is much like denying the religion itself, because it is such a dominant part of the religion itself.

If there was a real change in attitude concerning apostacy by Muslims, that would be a huge change, but I don't really see it happening. It is part of the Islamic religion. Denying the penalties for apostacy is much like denying the religion itself, because it is such a dominant part of the religion itself.

No, it's not to that degree. it's happening. It is slowly but surely.

Forum List

Back