UN special session on anti-Semitism

Good thing too, it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are attacked just because some idiots can't differentiate between Zionist colonists and normal Jewish citizens in their own native countries.

And here is a perfect example of ANTI SEMITISM as practised by ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES

You're calling me an Anti-semite because I think it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are threatened and attacked in their native countries, because of the actions of Zionist colonists in Palestine?

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

All these things point to you being a cowardly RACIST ISLAMINAZI ANTISEMITE

Throughout, 1,300 years of history, Jewish people were never forbidden to settle anywhere they wanted to in the Muslim world; the so called "Jewish diaspora" could have all "returned" whenever they wanted to in that time frame. The point is, other than the odd pilgrim or two, they never wanted to; they preferred living where they were born. Even after the Nazi holocaust, most Jewish survivors wanted to go to America rather than Palestine but America wouldn't let them in. Zionism IS vile and evil; it's often compared to Nazism and Fascism and I can understand why. The true racist, "nazi" anti-Semites are Zionists; both Christian and Jewish.

As I've said on countless occasions, I'm a Humanist; I don't care what religion people follow, and unless they throw their religion in my face, I take each person as I find them.

Just ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over. The truth is that the muslims when they controlled Palestine designated certain area for the Jews, usually around dung heaps and rubbish tips. They were forbidden to even own a knife to cut up their food with, decent clothes, anything better than a donkey and could not repair their homes. It was only after the 1850's that the Ottomans allowed the Jews to settle in Palestine, before that they were not allowed anywhere near their sacred religious sites.

Now once again I ask you to define what you mean by Zionist and Zionism and to tell where you get your fanciful ideas from.

"Just ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over." Link or cite your source for this, please.

Last edited:
You're calling me an Anti-semite because I think it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are threatened and attacked in their native countries, because of the actions of Zionist colonists in Palestine?

You are an antisemite based upon your undeniable track record on the subject.

Prove it.

The way you use the terms Zionist and Zionism for starters, reminds me of the last ploy when the use of Israeli was a cover for the racists when talking about Jews. You are as transparent as good quality plate glass.

So I distiguish between Jewish people and Zionists, who are both Christian and Jewish, and I personally detest the irridentist, racist, ideology called Zionism. How does that make me an anti-Semite?

You are an antisemite based upon your undeniable track record on the subject...
Agreed.

Part of a small but ubiquitous club of Muslim-Arab fifth-columnists around here, modern-day Tokyo Roses and Lord Haw-Haws.

This one is merely a bit more subtle and collegial about it than most others.

But the club-membership is still there, and evident to anyone with even a modicum of observational skills and deductive reasoning.

And here is a perfect example of ANTI SEMITISM as practised by ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

Throughout, 1,300 years of history, Jewish people were never forbidden to settle anywhere they wanted to in the Muslim world; the so called "Jewish diaspora" could have all "returned" whenever they wanted to in that time frame. The point is, other than the odd pilgrim or two, they never wanted to; they preferred living where they were born. Even after the Nazi holocaust, most Jewish survivors wanted to go to America rather than Palestine but America wouldn't let them in. Zionism IS vile and evil; it's often compared to Nazism and Fascism and I can understand why. The true racist, "nazi" anti-Semites are Zionists; both Christian and Jewish.

As I've said on countless occasions, I'm a Humanist; I don't care what religion people follow, and unless they throw their religion in my face, I take each person as I find them.

Just ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over. The truth is that the muslims when they controlled Palestine designated certain area for the Jews, usually around dung heaps and rubbish tips. They were forbidden to even own a knife to cut up their food with, decent clothes, anything better than a donkey and could not repair their homes. It was only after the 1850's that the Ottomans allowed the Jews to settle in Palestine, before that they were not allowed anywhere near their sacred religious sites.

Now once again I ask you to define what you mean by Zionist and Zionism and to tell where you get your fanciful ideas from.

"Just ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over." Link or cite your source for this, please.

I cite History and the Koran that show the Jews have been abused by the muslims since Mohamed wiped out the tribe at medina

Prove it.

The way you use the terms Zionist and Zionism for starters, reminds me of the last ploy when the use of Israeli was a cover for the racists when talking about Jews. You are as transparent as good quality plate glass.

So I distiguish between Jewish people and Zionists, who are both Christian and Jewish, and I personally detest the irridentist, racist, ideology called Zionism. How does that make me an anti-Semite?

How about you define in your own words what you believe to be meant by the term Zionism, a simple enough question that never elicits a response from you and the rest of team Palestine. Only now that your back is to the wall do you alter your terms of engagement and bring non Jews into the equation. In the past you have only ever meant Jews and Israel when using the term Zionist and Zionism in a racist manner. If you were ever arrested on racism charges the court would have no problems in convicting you on your RACIST way of spewing out Zionist at the Jews.

Prove it.

How about you define in your own words what you believe to be meant by the term Zionism, a simple enough question that never elicits a response from you and the rest of team Palestine. Only now that your back is to the wall do you alter your terms of engagement and bring non Jews into the equation. In the past you have only ever meant Jews and Israel when using the term Zionist and Zionism in a racist manner. If you were ever arrested on racism charges the court would have no problems in convicting you on your RACIST way of spewing out Zionist at the Jews.

Drivel. My back is nowhere near a wall and I have defined Zionism in my own words, you quoted it. Nor have I altered any "terms of engagement" and I've been consistant throughout, deliberately differentiation Zionism and Zionists from the normal Jewish natives of whatever country they live in.

I cite History and the Koran that show the Jews have been abused by the muslims since Mohamed wiped out the tribe at medina

You've cited nothing, just bloviating your fantasies as normal. I'll take that answer as a, "No I cannot support my assertion that, ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE is taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over." Thank you. Next.

Prove it.

Drivel. My back is nowhere near a wall and I have defined Zionism in my own words, you quoted it. Nor have I altered any "terms of engagement" and I've been consistant throughout, deliberately differentiation Zionism and Zionists from the normal Jewish natives of whatever country they live in.

Yeah, you sound like you're from the UK.

Agreed.

Part of a small but ubiquitous club of Muslim-Arab fifth-columnists around here, modern-day Tokyo Roses and Lord Haw-Haws.

But the club-membership is still there, and evident to anyone with even a modicum of observational skills and deductive reasoning.

The only thing that's "evident to anyone with even a modicum of observational skills and deductive reasoning" is that this forum is full of either Islamophobic racist posters or paid Hasbarats.

Interesting analysis of aspects of the Hasbara Handbook which is relevant to this last series of posts:
"The Hasbara Handbook explains many standard techniques of propaganda and deceptive rhetoric. It rehearses specific arguments and counter-arguments and outlines a program of training for advocacy and rebuttal. It also stresses the importance of labeling or “name-calling” – the linking of a person or idea to a negative symbol. Ambassador Chas W. Freeman, Jr. (USFS, Ret.) December 1, 2012

http://www.sott.net/signs/hasbara.pdf

Prove it.

Yeah, you sound like you're from the UK.

Thank you. It should be self evident, but thanks for acknowledging the fact.

Agreed.

The only thing that's "evident to anyone with even a modicum of observational skills and deductive reasoning" is that this forum is full of either Islamophobic racist posters or paid Hasbarats...
Predictable (and ineffective) counterpointing here.

...Interesting analysis of aspects of the Hasbara Handbook which is relevant to this last series of posts: "The Hasbara Handbook explains many standard techniques of propaganda and deceptive rhetoric. It rehearses specific arguments and counter-arguments and outlines a program of training for advocacy and rebuttal. It also stresses the importance of labeling or “name-calling” – the linking of a person or idea to a negative symbol. Ambassador Chas W. Freeman, Jr. (USFS, Ret.) December 1, 2012

If the foo shits, wear it.

Prove it.

No you haven't you have refused to answer that question every time you are asked it..................

You've cited nothing, just bloviating your fantasies as normal. I'll take that answer as a, "No I cannot support my assertion that, ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE is taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over." Thank you. Next.

That is your opinion and with £2 will get you a pint of proper Beer, that is if you are allowed to drink Beer

Agreed.

The only thing that's "evident to anyone with even a modicum of observational skills and deductive reasoning" is that this forum is full of either Islamophobic racist posters or paid Hasbarats.

Interesting analysis of aspects of the Hasbara Handbook which is relevant to this last series of posts:
"The Hasbara Handbook explains many standard techniques of propaganda and deceptive rhetoric. It rehearses specific arguments and counter-arguments and outlines a program of training for advocacy and rebuttal. It also stresses the importance of labeling or “name-calling” – the linking of a person or idea to a negative symbol. Ambassador Chas W. Freeman, Jr. (USFS, Ret.) December 1, 2012

YEP ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE as taught in British mosques on a Friday afternoon. You can tell when they have been brainwashed as they all come out with the same trending thoughts

Good thing too, it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are attacked just because some idiots can't differentiate between Zionist colonists and normal Jewish citizens in their own native countries.

Classic case.
....says "Mindless"

Not too bright are you? Giving yourself away like that.

Forum List

Back