UN special session on anti-Semitism

You are correct. The 'Palestinians' couldn't have given the Nazi's any ideas about anything because they didn't exist until 1960, well after the Nazi's were done. Now the Muslim Mufti of Jerusalem just liked Hitler's ideas, on the other hand . . .

Interesting. You disagree with Rude-eee who claims it was all the Mufti's idea. Palestinians existed for centuries as a people; they were the inhabitants of Palestine; whatever religion and culture they espoused. The Palestinian National Identity was "declared" in 1964, but that doesn't mean Palestinians didn't exist before then.

Considering that Palestine did not exist before the Roman invasion, and the only Palestinians were the Jews until the arab muslims stole the name to give their terrorism an identity. So you see history tells us that the only Palestinians were the Jews right up until the arab muslims stole the name on the commands of their Russian enablers.

That has to be THE most incredible change in history I have EVER seen!!!

Can you please provide a link that shows that "the only Palestinians were the Jews right up until the arab muslims"

Who was in Israel first the Jews or Palestinians

Arab refugees began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E, the Jews had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4.The only Arab domination since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 hundred times in Bible. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

3. Except for the fact that there's no concrete evidence for a "Jewish Conquest". Shame really, I used to so enjoy pointing out that the Israelites/Hebrews/Whateverites committed the first recorded genocide in history. Judaism was only one of many competing religions in that era, the ruling dynasties may have followed Judaism, like the Khazars later on, but everyone else made up their own minds which God/Godess to worship. As for a continuous presence, well Judeans have always been there, that's true, but not all of them followed Judaism, pre-or post Babylonian exile.
4. 464 years by my count.
5. Jerusalem was home and principle centre of the Temple cult of Judean monotheists. It's status as a "Jewish" capital city is debatable, especially after the Babylonians trashed the place, and again when the Romans did likewise. Caesarea was the capital of Roman Judea, for example.
6. Isn't that because Arabs call it "al-Quds" and not "Jerusalem" (just couldn't resist :lmao:)

How about non partisan links to 3, 4, 5, and a link showing that al quds is mentioned in the Koran as one of islams holy places. The evidence from Islamic sources points to it being a lie as the mosque that Mohamed allegedly travelled to did not exist until 30 years after his death.

That's your opinion. You can keep it.

Yes it is...

How can you get intellectual with someone who fails to backup a single word he says and manages to contradict himself every other post?

Just sayin'...

Are you looking to get the thread pulled, with your clownish antics?

Looking at trying to get proper information, have a proper conversation with some people is impossible...

Put up or shut up...

As the Zone 2 rules say... Make your point, back it up...

It's not rocket science is it...

You don't dictate what people say.

Name calling is not making a point.

Did I say that I did?

Forum rules dude... As the Zone 2 rules say... Make your point, back it up...

I made my point and then backed it up. Now you are trying to alter the rules to suit your personal agenda and getting all upset because we wont play your little game. read zone 2 rules on flaming and mend your ways.

Yes it is...

How can you get intellectual with someone who fails to backup a single word he says and manages to contradict himself every other post?

Just sayin'...

Looking at trying to get proper information, have a proper conversation with some people is impossible...

Put up or shut up...

Did I say that I did?

I made my point and then backed it up. Now you are trying to alter the rules to suit your personal agenda and getting all upset because we wont play your little game. read zone 2 rules on flaming and mend your ways.

Backed it up with what exactly Phoney?

More BS?

Where's your supporting link?

Put up or shut up...

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

Instead of flaming why don't you take a look

Put up or shut up...

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

What a good idea, Phoney, why don't you take a look to find my definition of Zionism..

Interesting. You disagree with Rude-eee who claims it was all the Mufti's idea. Palestinians existed for centuries as a people; they were the inhabitants of Palestine; whatever religion and culture they espoused. The Palestinian National Identity was "declared" in 1964, but that doesn't mean Palestinians didn't exist before then.

Considering that Palestine did not exist before the Roman invasion, and the only Palestinians were the Jews until the arab muslims stole the name to give their terrorism an identity. So you see history tells us that the only Palestinians were the Jews right up until the arab muslims stole the name on the commands of their Russian enablers.

Can you please provide a link that shows that "the only Palestinians were the Jews right up until the arab muslims"

Arab refugees began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E, the Jews had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4.The only Arab domination since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 hundred times in Bible. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

3. Except for the fact that there's no concrete evidence for a "Jewish Conquest". Shame really, I used to so enjoy pointing out that the Israelites/Hebrews/Whateverites committed the first recorded genocide in history. Judaism was only one of many competing religions in that era, the ruling dynasties may have followed Judaism, like the Khazars later on, but everyone else made up their own minds which God/Godess to worship. As for a continuous presence, well Judeans have always been there, that's true, but not all of them followed Judaism, pre-or post Babylonian exile.
5. Jerusalem was home and principle centre of the Temple cult of Judean monotheists. It's status as a "Jewish" capital city is debatable, especially after the Babylonians trashed the place, and again when the Romans did likewise. Caesarea was the capital of Roman Judea, for example.
6. Isn't that because Arabs call it "al-Quds" and not "Jerusalem" (just couldn't resist :lmao:)

How about non partisan links to 3, 4, 5, and a link showing that al quds is mentioned in the Koran as one of islams holy places. The evidence from Islamic sources points to it being a lie as the mosque that Mohamed allegedly travelled to did not exist until 30 years after his death.

Oh, for goodness sake, go read a book....this one is a good starter; written by internationally well respected Israeli Archaeologists. The Bible Unearthed Archaeology s New Vision of Ancient Israel Amazon.co.uk Israel Finkelstein Neil Asher Silberman 9780684869131 Books that covers 3 & 5. as for 4. that's basic history, here's another book for you The Great Arab Conquests How The Spread Of Islam Changed The World We Live In Amazon.co.uk Hugh Kennedy 9780753823897 Books
or this one
In The Shadow Of The Sword The Battle for Global Empire and the End of the Ancient World Amazon.co.uk Tom Holland 9780349122359 Books

As for 6. That was a joke, but clearly your meds have dulled your sense of humour along with most of your higher faculties. Ultimately it doesn't matter how many times a city is mentioned in books. What matters is that native Palestinians have as much, if not more, right to Jerusalem/al-Quds as a bunch of recent colonists whose "claim" is based on a book of fairy stories.

How many people did these "not as violent or as evil, Ex Jews" Kill, 40 million?

Bolsheviks/atheists, of all former religions killed millions. Stop trying to single out those of jewish decent as any different because the came from a jewish heritage. They were atheists, without religion, the state became their religion. Judaism, Islam or ROC had nothing to do with the motivating the action that the state took except to eliminate all religion, all fealty or authority other than the state.

Bolsheviks espoused atheism, certainly that's true, but centuries of indoctrination and prejudice could not be wiped away immediatly you became a Bolshevik, as is evidenced by the huge resurgence of religion in Russia immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Jewish and Christian Russians all used the Revolution to settle old scores and grudges against each other.

As a persecuted minority, communism gave them the ability to blend into the whole as equals. Under communism they list their religious identity that separated them from everyone else. It was not about grudges or old scores. It was about being part of a nation they had grown up in, of being one among many working together for all.

You are implying your own bias and judgements on people that just wanted to fit in and be allowed to live as members of the state.
There was a logic that removing religion from the equation that all people would be treated the same. It was about rationalism not some idea of superiority. Other cultures and scholars like plato also tried to come up with a design that would benefit the state and all people. Every period and culture has done the same.
You are blaming a small group for wanting to fit in and laying a nation blood bath at their feet. Why don't you blame all those who came from ROC as they were the vast majority??

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

What a good idea, Phoney, why don't you take a look to find my definition of Zionism..

I did and it was a post by someone else, so I pointed this out to you and you went on and on about someone else finding your post. So I keep asking for your definition of Zionism, any chance of a proper answer ?

Oh, for goodness sake, go read a book....this one is a good starter; written by internationally well respected Israeli Archaeologists. The Bible Unearthed Archaeology s New Vision of Ancient Israel Amazon.co.uk Israel Finkelstein Neil Asher Silberman 9780684869131 Books that covers 3 & 5. as for 4. that's basic history, here's another book for you The Great Arab Conquests How The Spread Of Islam Changed The World We Live In Amazon.co.uk Hugh Kennedy 9780753823897 Books
or this one
In The Shadow Of The Sword The Battle for Global Empire and the End of the Ancient World Amazon.co.uk Tom Holland 9780349122359 Books

As for 6. That was a joke, but clearly your meds have dulled your sense of humour along with most of your higher faculties. Ultimately it doesn't matter how many times a city is mentioned in books. What matters is that native Palestinians have as much, if not more, right to Jerusalem/al-Quds as a bunch of recent colonists whose "claim" is based on a book of fairy stories.

Don't you understand that all your posts on Israel and the Jews point to you being a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER

Now these native Palestinians you mention who were they prior to 1960 when the arab muslim illegal immigrants stole their name ? And why do you deny the Jews their rights to the land given to them by the legal owners back in 1923.

Put up or shut up...

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

I did Phoney...

Instead of being a silly little boy, playing games why don't you EVER post supportive links to your BS!

How many people did these "not as violent or as evil, Ex Jews" Kill, 40 million?

Bolsheviks/atheists, of all former religions killed millions. Stop trying to single out those of jewish decent as any different because the came from a jewish heritage. They were atheists, without religion, the state became their religion. Judaism, Islam or ROC had nothing to do with the motivating the action that the state took except to eliminate all religion, all fealty or authority other than the state.

Bolsheviks espoused atheism, certainly that's true, but centuries of indoctrination and prejudice could not be wiped away immediatly you became a Bolshevik, as is evidenced by the huge resurgence of religion in Russia immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Jewish and Christian Russians all used the Revolution to settle old scores and grudges against each other.

As a persecuted minority, communism gave them the ability to blend into the whole as equals. Under communism they list their religious identity that separated them from everyone else. It was not about grudges or old scores. It was about being part of a nation they had grown up in, of being one among many working together for all.

You are implying your own bias and judgements on people that just wanted to fit in and be allowed to live as members of the state.
There was a logic that removing religion from the equation that all people would be treated the same. It was about rationalism not some idea of superiority. Other cultures and scholars like plato also tried to come up with a design that would benefit the state and all people. Every period and culture has done the same.
You are blaming a small group for wanting to fit in and laying a nation blood bath at their feet. Why don't you blame all those who came from ROC as they were the vast majority??

On the contrary, I'm not blaming anyone; I'm merely citing the fact that human nature trumps ideological or religious indoctrination. I suggest your own prejudices are imputing blame where there is none.

or this one

Don't you understand that all your posts on Israel and the Jews point to you being a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER

Now these native Palestinians you mention who were they prior to 1960 when the arab muslim illegal immigrants stole their name ? And why do you deny the Jews their rights to the land given to them by the legal owners back in 1923.

Oh, look. Someone's moved the goalposts because they have no viable response to historical fact and therefore resort to incoherent rambling.

or this one

There was no Arab immigration to speak of as all the records show. 95% of the immigration was of European Jews. Jews owned less 5% of the land prior to partition, the Arabs owned over 85% of the land as the records show. Do I have to start posting images of the sources documentation again?

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

I did Phoney...

Instead of being a silly little boy, playing games why don't you EVER post supportive links to your BS!

Only your view sunny boy, and for what it is worth you may as well not bother. No matter what evidence is produced you ignore it as it goes against what you are told by your imam.

or this one

Oh, look. Someone's moved the goalposts because they have no viable response to historical fact and therefore resort to incoherent rambling.

Where have the goal posts been moved then, as all I did was ask a simple question that if answered honestly shows that the arab muslims were just arab muslims prior to 1960 and had no ties to the land. Just as the Koran shows that the muslims have no ties to Jerusalem.

or this one

There was no Arab immigration to speak of as all the records show. 95% of the immigration was of European Jews. Jews owned less 5% of the land prior to partition, the Arabs owned over 85% of the land as the records show. Do I have to start posting images of the sources documentation again?

WRONG ANSWER TO THE WRONG QUESTIONS.

Again

Now these native Palestinians you mention who were they prior to 1960 when the arab muslim illegal immigrants stole their name ? And why do you deny the Jews their rights to the land given to them by the legal owners back in 1923.[/

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

I did Phoney...

Only your view sunny boy, and for what it is worth you may as well not bother. No matter what evidence is produced you ignore it as it goes against what you are told by your imam.

OMG! Run! he's using the "imam gambit"! :cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao:

Did I say that I did?

More BS?

I did Phoney...

I don't know why you even bother with those two trolls.

More BS?

I did Phoney...

I don't know why you even bother with those two trolls.

keeps them of everyone elses backs

Forum List

Back