UN security council to vote today on end to ILLEGAL settlements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
U.N. Security Council to vote Friday on end to Israeli settlements

Why's it matter? Israel like the US thinks its ABOVE the law its got over 60 UN resolutions against it and ignores them constantly. Its merely symbolic IMO....oh well. One day the world will tire of the bullshit from the US and Israel and take revenge in a BEAUTIFUL fashion. It just sucks US citizens who DESPISE the way our government bends over and takes it up the ass from Israel will be caught in the cross hairs.

Why's it matter? Israel like the US thinks its ABOVE the law its got over 60 UN resolutions against it and ignores them constantly. Its merely symbolic IMO....oh well. One day the world will tire of the bullshit from the US and Israel and take revenge in a BEAUTIFUL fashion. It just sucks US citizens who DESPISE the way our government bends over and takes it up the ass from Israel will be caught in the cross hairs.
Polls have shown for years that Americans overwhelmingly support Israel, and there are no relevant laws at play here.

Israel like the US thinks its ABOVE the law

What law?

Polls have shown for years that Americans overwhelmingly support Israel, and there are no relevant laws at play here.
Sure Sure.
Americans are stupid. They are brainwashed by the media,course that's AFTER 12 years of forced public education that's among the worst in the world and is merely more propaganda. I know you won't but you SHOULD look into the amount of Jewish ownership/influence in education,politics,media,etc which explains EXACTLY why Americans think Israel is a good country. The American people are so easy to fool especially when the enemy controls what you see,hear and think. Fortunately that doesn't happen in Europe or the rest of the world. Even with all those anti thought laws in Europe,Europeans STILL think Israel is a threat to world peace and they are correct.
Israel outraged as EU poll names it a threat to peace
Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions

Oh and yes the settlements ARE illegal. If Israel doesn't want to abide by international law then they need to remove themselves from ALL international agreements including the UN and then be declared a rogue state. As I said before one day the world will tire of the US and Israel's belligerent attitude towards the rest of the world and will take action that won't end well for the US nor Israel.I for one will either ally myself with the world OR if we can force change in DC and cut all ties with Israel OR HOPEFULLY we will be living in Europe by then.

Sure Sure.
Americans are stupid. They are brainwashed by the media,course that's AFTER 12 years of forced public education that's among the worst in the world and is merely more propaganda. I know you won't but you SHOULD look into the amount of Jewish ownership/influence in education,politics,media,etc which explains EXACTLY why Americans think Israel is a good country. The American people are so easy to fool especially when the enemy controls what you see,hear and think. Fortunately that doesn't happen in Europe or the rest of the world. Even with all those anti thought laws in Europe,Europeans STILL think Israel is a threat to world peace and they are correct.
Europeans don't think anything. They just suck Arab ass for the money.

Sure Sure.

When you look at the Muslim shitholes surrounding her, Israel is pretty good.

Sure Sure.
That's right Jew lover. Attack anyone who doesn't kiss that Kosher ass like you do.

Oh and yes the settlements ARE illegal. If Israel doesn't want to abide by international law then they need to remove themselves from ALL international agreements including the UN and then be declared a rogue state. As I said before one day the world will tire of the US and Israel's belligerent attitude towards the rest of the world and will take action that won't end well for the US nor Israel.I for one will either ally myself with the world OR if we can force change in DC and cut all ties with Israel OR HOPEFULLY we will be living in Europe by then.

Oh and yes the settlements ARE illegal.

Why do you feel that?

If Israel doesn't want to abide by international law

Which international law?

Obama is a traitor but what really bugs me is the gutless punk didn't have the balls to vote Yes. He abstained? My god but that defines his presidency, leading from behind. This coward retires next month thank God.

Sure Sure.
That's right Jew lover. Attack anyone who doesn't kiss that Kosher ass like you do.
Typical European bigot.

Obama is a traitor but what really bugs me is the gutless punk didn't have the balls to vote Yes. He abstained? My god but that defines his presidency, leading from behind. This coward retires next month thank God.
Obama isn't the US Ambassador to the UN.

Sure Sure.
Typical European bigot.
Lol's. Not a European you dolt. I am a TRUE American, I am loyal to MY PEOPLE not a foreign country like you traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back