UN calls US aid for disaster stingy...

Mr. P said:
I think that was the Human Rights council..not sure though.

We got kicked off of that in favor of Syria. Syria for gawd's sake! They did this to "punish" us. To me it simply showed how petty and weak they actually are.

no1tovote4 said:
We got kicked off of that in favor of Syria. Syria for gawd's sake! They did this to "punish" us. To me it simply showed how petty and weak they actually are.
especially when they "let " us back on because we wouldnt pay our dues... go figure

I am so mad that I can just pop an artery right now. Of all the sanctimonious, knuckleheaded, arrogant sons of bitches.... but then, what do you expect from the United F***ing Nations?

And here is this eunuch, Mr. Sanctimonious Blowjob of the Year, thinking that he is Moses come down from Mount F***ng Sanai to tell us heathen Americans that we are being stingy. Here's the organization that loots 22 Billion Dollars of money that was supposed to feed, clothe and take care of the Humanitarian needs of millions of Iraqis and it has the gall to criticize the US. The United Nations stole more money than the Mafia ever dreamed of. And Kofi Annan and his pals are the biggest gangsters outside of Cuba, China and North F***ing Korea.

Tell you what Mr. Egeland, if you don't think enough money is being sent to the victims of the earthquake, why don't you ask your f***ing boss, the so-called "honorable" Kofi Annan if he can cough up about 22 Billion Dollars (half of which was paid for by Mr and Ms. Stingy American). I'm sure if he doesn't have it, his son does. And while you're at it, you can ask your fellow swine, the French, the Russians, Chinese and Germans for a contribution as well. I'm sure they can spare a few billion dollars of kickback money and bribes that they got from Saddam Hussein. Maybe you and your fellow gangsters can find the time between robbing innocent people of aid money and blaming America for all the world's problems to write the check. Knowing you and your type, I'm sure it will be printed on the finest rubber.

Anyway, according to you and your fellow leftists, America is run by greedy corporations and all we worry about is getting rich, so how come saintly ol' you can bring yourself to be sullied by American money? Why is it that all of the sudden, American money is good enough for you?

Funny thing is this aid just pales in comparison to what Americans are giving through private organizations. I bet you the US has given atleast double of what was given from just the tax payers money from the generosity of their own hearts. something i dont see any other nation doing.

Forum List

Back