UN and Kenyan govt secretly sterilize the women

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Doctors: UN Vaccines in Kenya Used to Sterilize Women
Less than a year after the United Nations unveiled a sweeping population-control plot aimed at reducing the number of people in Kenya, a supposed UN “vaccine program” is under fire by doctors and Catholic bishops for deliberately sterilizing millions of women. The explosive revelations were released after medical researchers and the Catholic Church found a sterilization agent in tetanus inoculations being foisted on Kenyan women by two UN agencies in cooperation with the national government. Incredibly, it is not the first time that international vaccine campaigns by the UN targeting Third World populations have been exposed as covert sterilization and eugenics programs. Some critics have even referred to the latest plot as race-based genocide.
In a statement released last week by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, the medical organization said it had ordered laboratory tests of tetanus vaccines being administered in Kenya by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF). “The unfortunate truth is that the vaccine was laced with [sterilizing agent Human Chorionic Gonadotropin] HCG just like the one used in the South American cases,” Dr. Wahome Ngare said in a statement for the Catholic doctors group that helped expose the scheme after the test results came back positive. “Further, none of the girls and women given the vaccination were informed of its contraceptive effect.”

Probably population control.
In all reality, we will probably have to start doing something one day..

Im going to go research it. I know its an old article but I have never heard it before..

HCG isn't a sterilizing agent. It's used to treat infertility. Some people believe it aids in weight loss but that's just not true. HCG comes from the urine of oregnant women.

HCG (Injection) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects - Drugs.com
Will the hCG Diet Make You Infertile & Give You Cystic Ovaries?
As with any hormone, the timing and the amount are vital to its efficient function. While low levels of hCG are associated with inability to become pregnant or miscarriage, high levels are associated with Down’s syndrome. High levels of hCG are also associated with abnormal growths in the reproductive system, such as tumors and cysts, and other dysfunctional situations involving complex hormone dysfunction.
In short, when hCG enters the human system at the right time and in the right amount it has a clear and vital purpose. Any other use of it raises multiple questions.

The Lindora weight loss clinic at one time gave HCG injections for weight loss. I don't know if they still do. Dr. Oz is a proponent of using HCG for weight loss.

The New HCG Diet

I used it in the 70s and it didn't work then. As millions of women have used HCG any sterilization ability would have shown up long before this.

This is bullcrap.

I think its effective as a sterilization agent if give with a vaccine.

HCG isn't a sterilizing agent. It's used to treat infertility. Some people believe it aids in weight loss but that's just not true. HCG comes from the urine of oregnant women.

As with any hormone, the timing and the amount are vital to its efficient function. While low levels of hCG are associated with inability to become pregnant or miscarriage, high levels are associated with Down’s syndrome. High levels of hCG are also associated with abnormal growths in the reproductive system, such as tumors and cysts, and other dysfunctional situations involving complex hormone dysfunction.
In short, when hCG enters the human system at the right time and in the right amount it has a clear and vital purpose. Any other use of it raises multiple questions.

there is no single injection of HCG----that can CREATE polycystic ovarian
disease. That is a congenital disorder that is self perpetuating------from where
do you get this idiot crap? some islamo-nazi propaganda site? Sounds like the
aphrodisiac chewing gum libel

they call you a health care provider? -------STRILIZATION is not contraception----
sterilization is a permanent situation ------the kind of stuff done by your Nazi kith and kin. You "think" ??? -------you make diagnoses based on your iinner voices? I really enjoy that "if given with a vaccine" what would the vaccine have to do with
the action of HCG?

\

disease. That is a congenital disorder that is self perpetuating------from where
Do you have a link? I cant find anything that disproves that..

\

Do you have a link? I cant find anything that disproves that..

A link to what? exogenously induced polycystic ovarian disease?

This reminds me of the radio show that said it was discovered that terrorists had poisoned the water supply by putting H20 in it.

Can either one of you provide links on your posts?
I was hoping to learn something. Thanks!

they call you a health care provider? -------STRILIZATION is not contraception----
sterilization is a permanent situation ------the kind of stuff done by your Nazi kith and kin. You "think" ??? -------you make diagnoses based on your iinner voices? I really enjoy that "if given with a vaccine" what would the vaccine have to do with
the action of HCG?

read some pub med.

the action of HCG?

read some pub med.

Pub med does not describe exogenous HCG as an agent used to "sterilize" a female nor is there information indicating "combination of exogenous HCG with vaccine produces an agent that sterilizes a female"

the action of HCG?

read some pub med.

Pub med does not describe exogenous HCG as an agent used to "sterilize" a female nor is there information indicating "combination of exogenous HCG with vaccine produces an agent that sterilizes a female"

Really, it has a lot of info on it. Look up Talwar Vaccine.

I believe this is true story, was it done by an organization or the government, who knows, probably a few individuals who got their hand on the vaccine.

Forum List

Back