Ukrainian fighter misused donations to buy himself a Tesla, Russian Forces burned it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

I guess now that they are running out of Tanks and meaningfull armor, they just buy themselves some nice Teslas, too bad for them that Russian Army is going to scrap them, like all the weapons they will get from the West.

View attachment 627967

I guess now that they are running out of Tanks and meaningfull armor, they just buy themselves some nice Teslas, too bad for them that Russian Army is going to scrap them, like all the weapons they will get from the West.
Capt., I would think that if Putin's army is as good as what you tout, this war should have been over a month ago. WTF?
It's still going on, and the opposition buys Tesla's. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
View attachment 627967

We enjoy having members from around the world, but for the benefit of our members and the moderation staff that NEEDS TO KNOW the topic -- if can't post a translation -- find some other source that can be translated to back up your title and Opening Post. Rules state that the posting language is English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back