Ukraine’s victory in the war with Muscovy´ll lead to the restoration of the territorial integrity of Georgia, Moldova, and decolonization of Belarus.

do you agree with President Volodymyr Zelensky?

• YES!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Ukraine’s victory in the war with Muscovy´ll lead to the restoration of the territorial integrity of Georgia, Moldova, and decolonization of Belarus.

do you agree with President Volodymyr Zelensky?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes.Stay healthy Pres. Much to do.

No Ukrainian victory in sight.
Difficult to label his specific madness now that he has slipped into hallucinations. I suspect that somehow making absurd public statements re-assures his inner self , which has completely broken down .Should one feel sorry for him or put him out of his misery ? Of course , if he was normal IQ you might think he was indulging in some sort of surreal humour .But his IQ is his disability .

My, my, now aren't you a true Nazi and NATO serf. - even publicly admitting to it.

Finding it unbearable to acquit towards local peoples clear wishes and demands, to have their own ethnic territories and rights - e.g, Abkhazia, and Transnistria. Even a sovereign UN recognized country such as Belarus is on your NATO imperialistic warmongering list.

Get off the site Winkle the Titty . Nazis are no longer welcome . Particularly low IQ ones.

2 Moscow thugs 🐐 🇷🇺🐖 , shown up , thats good , I see your pain👍

IMG_20230828_180035.jpg

First of all, there are three defense lines and twenty four kilometers between Rabotino (or Robotine if he use translitteration from Ukrainian, but definitely not Robotino).
Second there are still fight there.
карта токмак.png

attack zapor.png

So, there is a long way to Azov sea, and much more longer way to Moscow. If you are actually want to defeat Russia you need to take Moscow, but even this won't be sufficient, as Napoleon perfectly demonstrated.

Last edited:
View attachment 821652

First of all, there are three defense lines and twenty four kilometers between Rabotino (or Robotine if he use translitteration from Ukrainian, but definitely not Robotino).
Second there are still fight there.
View attachment 821660
View attachment 821661

So, there is a long way to Azov sea, and much more longer way to Moscow. If you are actually want to defeat Russia you need to take Moscow, but even this won't be sufficient, as Napoleon perfectly demonstrated.

My, my, now aren't you a true Nazi and NATO serf. - even publicly admitting to it.

Finding it unbearable to acquit towards local peoples clear wishes and demands, to have their own ethnic territories and rights - e.g, Abkhazia, and Transnistria. Even a sovereign UN recognized country such as Belarus is on your NATO imperialistic warmongering list.
any comment on this ?

The End Of Kyiv after the collapse of the third Nazi army

Ukrainian billionaire Ihor Kolomoisky held in anti-corruption drive -- the Midget's sponsor and mentor .​

Ihor Kolomoisky arriving at court in Kyiv on 2 September

Ihor Kolomoisky arrived at court in a blue FC Dnipro tracksuit jacket on Saturday
By James Gregory
BBC News

One of Ukraine's most powerful oligarchs is to be held in custody for two months on suspicion of fraud and money laundering.
Ihor Kolomoisky is alleged to have transferred $14m (£11.1m) abroad over seven years, using banks he controlled.

Forum List

Back