Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Panic🐐 🇷🇺 began :thup:

FyXtbfrWIAIF_vZ

Wargonzo may be right (I hate saying that), and I think he confirms that Staromlynivka is a trigger point for the commitment of more strategic Russian reserves, in line with Russian defensive doctrine. He does say that Makarivka was a "serious loss"

Yes , poor TittyWinkle is mentally unbalanced and his material is so childish that he felt obliged to make eleven of the first twelve posts.
Simple fact is that the opening week has been a complete disaster for the US-Ukey Nazis .
Their own progaganda team could find nothing positive to say , claiming only to have won back control of three small villages .
Omitting to tell you that these have long been abandoned with zero remaining population and the Russians only moved back a short distance in order to have a slightly higher defensive line .
They then essentially massacred enemy forces with artillery fire .
So far it is an utter disaster for war criminal Zelenskyy .

One week of total failure for Zelenskyy's sacrificial Nazis .

The Nazis moved into three very small , otherwise empty villages , abandoned by the Russians so that they could revert to higher ground .
They then obliterated the US -Ukey Nazis with their vastly superior arillery . Kyiv losses were astronomic and in another two weeks and they will have run out of everything .
Run Winkle , run . You are finished

Forum List

Back