The Heavenly music thread

WOW. When I saw the name of it, at first I was like "uh oh, what is this?"
Oh, you thought I was gonna come in your thread and stir up some drama?

hahaha....

hahaha...

but then I listened to it, and I was surprised in a good way. That song is SO cool...🤩 in every way.

Yes, serendipidy, so some say, lives in the space of juxtaposition. So seems about right.

I love it (and can totally relate to it.)

Oh, good! See? You thought I was gonna put shenanigans in your thread and it turned out that my humble contributon was actually conducive.

Oh, you thought I was gonna come in your thread and stir up some drama?

hahaha...

Yes, serendipidy, so some say, lives in the space of juxtaposition. So seems about right.

Oh, good! See? You thought I was gonna put shenanigans in your thread and it turned out that my humble contributon was actually conducive.

heheh. Nooo, I didn't think that, I just had no idea what is was going to be. Sometimes you're unpredictable when it comes to topics having to do with faith. I've seen those animated clips you've posted before. :lol:

That statement about serendipity was so poetic. I love that word, btw. Although I don't really believe things happen by accident. Heck, now you got me thinking about that Forrest quote. :lol: About destiny/fate vs chance. I like his thought on that. :)

And since I just posted on this thread, I should add a song.

Here's an amazing rendition of Amazing Grace, by a metal singer. He's got a powerful voice.

(I want this tank top btw)

Although I don't really believe things happen by accident.

Basically it's like what Bruce Lee was saying. ''It is like a fingah, pointing a way to da moon. Don't concentrate on da fingah or you will miss all of that Heavenly glory.''

But anyway. This is the music section, not the philosophy section. Ha...

heheh. Nooo, I didn't think that, I just had no idea what is was going to be. Sometimes you're unpredictable when it comes to topics having to do with faith. I've seen those animated clips you've posted before. :lol:

Yeah, I'm often just misunderstood. Is what it is...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm often just musunderstood. Is what it is...

I was just teasin anyway. The song you posted is truly one of the best songs on this thread, so I'm very glad you posted, I had never heard it before. As for being misunderstood, I definitely know how that feels, so I wouldn't want to inflict that on anyone. :) But sometimes you are kind of an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, inside a mystery. lolol (Ok, I'll stop teasing)

Forum List

Back