Ukraine propaganda claims Zelensky's insurgents are winning the war.

Beware of the Tongue Virus

I notice that Russians use kazhdee "who" instead of shto "that" when referring to persons. But the speaker, infected with the NewSpeak grammar disease pushed by the vicious Illiterate Liberal Language Lords, translates that impersonal word the Captive American way in order to sound colloquial.

This is important because such an inappropriate pronoun dehumanizes people.
Could you point the mark when he does that. I'm just wondering, because he is more American, Canadian to be more precise. His first language was English in fact. He speaks Russian much better than most Russians do but he insists that to speak English is easier for him. To be honest I can't find any fault in his speech, but I'm not an English speaker to pass strict judgments.

You should stop it to be an useful idiot. The agreement between Donald Trump and Putin seems to be clear: Trump liked to destroy NATO so Putin had been able to overtake Europe. Europe dead - Trump happy -
Zelensky and the Zombies

You're Upchuck is already dead. Its rotting corpse has emitted toxic fumes all the way across the Atlantic. Lucky for the Southeast states, the blowhard owners of that graveyard made their Death Cloud change course towards the Northeast.

Last edited:
Russian Soldiers are what is known a “Fodder”

Their leaders don’t care if they die and neither do Ukrainians
Rules of Broken Engagement

The World Court Glowbullies made sure America would lose in Afghanistan and Iraq. Humiliating the American fighting man is necessary for Islamification, which is the best religion for transnational tyranny.

This would translate to the convenient objects burned alive at Odessa for CIA-sponsored 2014 Euromaidan.
If the CIA Killed Kennedy, That Was a Good Thing. But That Was Old School CIA.

I read a book by a grammarian who (Glowbabble "that") opposed many Postmodern grammatical monstrosities but made a strange exception for this anti-human construction. Many other times I've seen such inconsistencies in criticism of the times the self-appointed rulers make us live in.

Yes, you seem to fail to understand that mafia-cult nazism, sooner or later, gets screwed in 6 countries besides drug-drenched Ukraine.

This Russian Duma document (suggests [italics]) the 6 countries to be denazified (screwed):

Ukrainian Jews from Odesssa who had to flee to Germany said very clear that Nazis do not govern the Ukraine. The international court of justice made also totally clear that Russia has to stop this war. You are doing a war of aggression in the Ukraine.

Could you point the mark when he does that. I'm just wondering, because he is more American, Canadian to be more precise. His first language was English in fact. He speaks Russian much better than most Russians do but he insists that to speak English is easier for him. To be honest I can't find any fault in his speech, but I'm not an English speaker to pass strict judgments.
American Minds Are Being Conditioned Under the Radar of Consciousness

At 2:13. "Every Russian (citizen) that is here." Maybe Russians haven't yet been infected with using shto for kotoree; that may be the reason you don't understand the correction.

Boytoy Scouts

It's not surprising that sexually confused victims of the Glowbuddy agenda think war is a fairy tale.

Listen to drunken veterans and stupid political leaders like Putin and his criminal gang then you will listen to pseudo fairy tales. Take a look into the hearts of the suffering mothers then you will see the real war. Whatever: I am a lionman. I will fight for the warm hearted lion - the representative for everything which is good - against the cruel ice born queen Putin.

Last edited:
Zelensky and the Zombies

You're Upchuck is already dead. Its rotting corpse has emitted toxic fumes all the way across the Atlantic. Lucky for the Southeast states, the blowhard owners of that graveyard made their Death Cloud change course towards the Northeast.

For example Zelensky had been forced from the former president Donald Trump to tell lies about the EU in public for to get existential military help in form of $400 million for weapons from the USA - which Donald Trump had blocked illegally on reason of his form of electoral campaign.

American Minds Are Being Conditioned Under the Radar of Consciousness

At 2:13. "Every Russian (citizen) that is here." Maybe Russians haven't yet been infected with using shto for kotoree; that may be the reason you don't understand the correction.
Do you by any chance know Russian? I'd say Каждый русский, который живёт здесь... though Каждый русский, что живёт здесь... would fly too and nobody, I think, would feel the difference.

CIA and MI6 Gets Militant

Confusedly, Russian 'fagotov' means English 'bassoon,' a musical instrument:

2022 marta 26
' "Eto trofei.
These are trophies.

Kumuliativnaia boevnaia chast'.
Cumulative warheads.

Tandemnaia, dlia unichtozheniia bronetekniki.
In tandem with the destruction of armored vehicles.

Noven'kii, lazernoe navedenie," rasskazal RIA Novosti, odin 12 voennosluchashchikh, pokazyvaia raketnyi kompleks.
Brand new, laser-guided, RIA Novosti was told, one of 12 shown of the missile system.

Po ego slovam, v Mariupol' bylo mnogo takikh raket, a takzhe sovetskikh "Fagotov" i britanskikh NLAW.
According to him, there were many such missiles in Mariupol, also Soviet "Bassoons" and British NLAWs.'

NLAW, The Ultimate Tank Killer

If the CIA Killed Kennedy, That Was a Good Thing. But That Was Old School CIA.

I read a book by a grammarian who (Glowbabble "that") opposed many Postmodern grammatical monstrosities but made a strange exception for this anti-human construction. Many other times I've seen such inconsistencies in criticism of the times the self-appointed rulers make us live in.
The story of the burnings at Odessa will be expounded upon at USMB, because we must include the history of a primary psychopath molesting Ukraine for the last 70 years: CIA.

Forum List

Back