Ukraine propaganda claims Zelensky's insurgents are winning the war.

200 Russians deseerted rather than invade Ukraine to kill babies for putin.

Btw: Because the internatiional court decided this war from Russia is an illegal war no one has any right to punish this soldiers. Who is doing so in Russia takes the risk in his life also to be punished when law and order will return back to Russia in whatever still unknown future.

And in a related story......
UFO's have land in Ukraine in an effort to to stop the fighting.

Hmm ... good to know that the intergalactic federation is also on our side, Nazi. When will the Russian armies go back in their country? Today or tomorrow?

. . . and I have heard only 1000 Ukrainian dead.

wow. Them Uks are super soldiers! They kill 10 Russians for ever loss of their own!

The Russians kill many civilists. Same strategy as in Syria, I guess: war of attrition. And what do the Ukrainians? Their farmers steal Russian tanks for example. They say one of their farmers made an declaration of accession to the NATO because he is meanwhile the fourth biggest military superpower.

I really wish the psycho Zelensky would immediately surrender.
It could save countless Ukrainian lives. ... :thup:

I really would wish a denier of the Holocaust like you would visit a German judge and listen to this what this judge will have to tell him and accept the punishment for this criminal deed because of sincere sorrow.

Last edited:
I really would wish a denier of the Holocaiust like you would visit a German judge and listen to this what this judge will have to tell him and accept the punishment for this criminla deed because of sincere sorrow.
Sorry, but I could care less what a euro trash globalist homo german judge has to say about anything. ... :cuckoo:

Putin's Kinzhal strike at Ivano-Frankivsk took out stored aviation equipment and ammunition. It was timed as Pentagon's puppet, Austin, (was in movement to Sofia [italics]), Ivano-Frankivsk linking the Pentagon via Sister City / Twinned City politico-demographical mechanisms. As Mariupol Falls, this next gesture likely means that the intention is to next take Kiev:

2022 marta 26 MO RF pokazalo kadry unichtozheniia ukrainskogo "Buk" pod kievom
Russian Federation Showed Footage of the Destruction of the Ukrainian Buk Air Defense System Near Kiev
'....Aviatsiia Vosdushno-Kosmicheskikh Sil (VKS) Rossii unichtozhila vyskotochnym raketnym vooruzheniem zenito-raketnyi komplex "Buk" vooruzhennykh sil Ukrainy (VSU).
Aviation of the Russian 8th Space Force (VKS) destroyed with high-precision missile weapons, the "Buk" anti-aircraft missile system of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Po razvedannoi positsii zenito-raketnogo komplexa "Buk" VSU byl nanesen raketynyi udar operativno-takticheskim kompleksom "Iskander."
According to the reconnoitered position, the anti-aircraft missile system "Buk" VSU was dealt a missile strike by the operational-tactical complex "Iskander."

Kontrol popadaniia osushchestvlialsia bespilotnym letatelnym apparatom.
Control of the hit was carried out by an unmanned aerial vehicle.'

Putin's Kinzhal strike at Ivano-Frankivsk took out stored aviation equipment and ammunition. It was timed as Pentagon's puppet, Austin, (was in movement to Sofia [italics]), Ivano-Frankivsk linking the Pentagon via Sister City / Twinned City politico-demographical mechanisms. As Mariupol Falls, this next gesture likely means that the intention is to next take Kiev:

2022 marta 26 MO RF pokazalo kadry unichtozheniia ukrainskogo "Buk" pod kievom
Russian Federation Showed Footage of the Destruction of the Ukrainian Buk Air Defense System Near Kiev
'....Aviatsiia Vosdushno-Kosmicheskikh Sil (VKS) Rossii unichtozhila vyskotochnym raketnym vooruzheniem zenito-raketnyi komplex "Buk" vooruzhennykh sil Ukrainy (VSU).
Aviation of the Russian 8th Space Force (VKS) destroyed with high-precision missile weapons, the "Buk" anti-aircraft missile system of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Po razvedannoi positsii zenito-raketnogo komplexa "Buk" VSU byl nanesen raketynyi udar operativno-takticheskim kompleksom "Iskander."
According to the reconnoitered position, the anti-aircraft missile system "Buk" VSU was dealt a missile strike by the operational-tactical complex "Iskander."

Kontrol popadaniia osushchestvlialsia bespilotnym letatelnym apparatom.
Control of the hit was carried out by an unmanned aerial vehicle.'

?

What do you say here?

You shoud stop it to be an useful idiot. The aggreement between Donald Trump and Putin seems to be clear: Trump liked to destroy the NATO so Putin had been able to overtake Europe. Europe dead - Trump happy - and then he will buy Greenland for two pence.
Yes, you seem to fail to understand that mafia-cult nazism, sooner or later, gets screwed in 6 countries besides drug-drenched Ukraine.

This Russian Duma document (suggests [italics]) the 6 countries to be denazified (screwed):

I agree that the NWO is cracking. They gave SO much of their agenda away by flipping their wigs trying to get rid of Trump before he exposed them. The idiots exposed themselves in the process!

There is truly something of a kamakaze nature about them emerging. That's the danger now. They are truly desperate to preserve the shadow empire that they've hidden for decades, pushing the world's buttons from their virtual control room. Their political moves are becoming more and more erratic as they are forced into the light. Unfortunately the economy has become dependent on this sick little system they've developed. Even if they end up committing political suicide they're going to take a lot of people and economies down with them.
The Red State Leaders Have Turned Purple. Appropriately for HeirHead Guillotine-Fodder, That Is the Color of Royalty.

The Glowbubblies' latest weirdness could be interpreted in two opposite ways: your take, that they feel the game is up and are getting desperate; or the possibility that they have accrued so much power since 1960 that they feel comfortable in letting their whole vicious agenda come out of hiding.

Signs for that open totalitarianism are the cronyvirus hoax; then getting President Trump out of the way; and the latest, having the fake America First gurus come out of the closet and identify as Glowbullies with their sudden hatred of Putin's nationalist defense of Russia's borders.

What are we talking about? I am not a military expert, but it seems to me that the cities of a country that wins should look different.

Russian missiles regularly fly over Ukraine, shooting through Ukraine to the full length, to the border with Poland.

Large warehouses, tank repair and aircraft repair plants, and fuel depots are on fire. Equipment and ammunition. Destroyed troops in their barracks (each blow = hundreds of dead).

But these morons show stupid photos of how they captured a tank or destroyed an armored jeep against this background.

Another fuel depot was destroyed.

Putin spoke about "demilitarization". I think it's her. Not?

What you see here are many war crimes and big destructions - but within a very short time the Ukranians eliminated for example 20% of the generals of the Russian armies - and the Russians lose many tanks and lose many aeroplanes. Every day the war costs the Russians anyway $15 billions. The best could be you will kill Putin and his leading superrich superstealing political clan if you like to help Russia in the very best of all possible ways. The war Putin makes in the Ukraine is not good for the Ukraine and not good for Russia and it is also not good for Europe, not good for Asia nor good for America ... and it is even bad for Africa.

Beware of the Tongue Virus

I notice that Russians use kazhdee "who" instead of shto "that" when referring to persons. But the speaker, infected with the NewSpeak grammar disease pushed by the vicious Illiterate Liberal Language Lords, translates that personal word the Captive American way in order to sound colloquial.

This is important because such an inappropriate pronoun dehumanizes people.

Last edited:
Beware of the Tongue Virus

I notice that Russians use kazhdee "who" instead of shto "that" when referring to persons. But the speaker, infected with the NewSpeak grammar disease pushed by the vicious Illiterate Liberal Language Lords, translates that impersonal word the Captive American way in order to sound colloquial.

This is important because such an inappropriate pronoun dehumanizes people.
This would translate to the convenient objects burned alive at Odessa for CIA-sponsored 2014 Euromaidan.

Forum List

Back