Ukraine president should admit defeat and surrender

Iran is the only country left that is sympathetic to Russian tyranny and brutality.
Even Hungary has turned it's back on Russia.

Russia is hoping that the heat will eventually die down...(so does Iran) and it will be business as usual.

But in this instance...it isn't going to work.

Russia is going to have a very long road of poverty moving forward.
It's going to suck being them.

Iran is the only country left that is sympathetic to Russian tyranny and brutality.
Even Hungary has turned it's back on Russia.

Russia is hoping that the heat will eventually die down...(so does Iran) and it will be business as usual.

But in this instance...it isn't going to work.

Russia is going to have a very long road of poverty moving forward.
It's going to suck being them.
Only if the dollar stays as reserve....I'm not convinced of it.
Hell... crypto could knock it out at this point.

Only if the dollar stays as reserve....I'm not convinced of it.
Hell... crypto could knock it out at this point.
Not even close enough to becoming a reality.

There is no other reserve currency that is sufficient to do that job.

NFTs (which is what a digital currency is) are insufficient in capitalization and stability to perform the function.

The US dollar is the measure of wealth in the world...not the Euro, not the Pound Stirling and definitely not the Lira or Yen.
The free Fall of the Ruble is going to cause the Russian Government to re-issue yet another currency.

Not even close enough to becoming a reality.

There is no other reserve currency that is sufficient to do that job.

NFTs (which is what a digital currency is) are insufficient in capitalization and stability to perform the function.

The US dollar is the measure of wealth in the world...not the Euro, not the Pound Stirling and definitely not the Lira or Yen.
The free Fall of the Ruble is going to cause the Russian Government to re-issue yet another currency.
I hear you but I think you underestimate the amount of leverage built into the system. At this point it's almost all leverage and the dollar unit isn't really fixed to a standard only to a preference. Soooo.....I hope you're right...all of my stuff is in dollars. Other than that I see no real obstacle to toppling the dollar except US military might...and China is gaining quickly...

I hear you but I think you underestimate the amount of leverage built into the system. At this point it's almost all leverage and the dollar unit isn't really fixed to a standard only to a preference. Soooo.....I hope you're right...all of my stuff is in dollars. Other than that I see no real obstacle to toppling the dollar except US military might...and China is gaining quickly...
Opec switched to the Euro because we asked them to. The dollar was so strong at the time that we couldn't sell goods (like groceries, entertainment, and technology) to anyone. But the Euro is still linked to the Dollar as it's reserve currency.

We aren't close to having the dollar becoming worthless unless we suffer a thermonuclear attack. Then we can whine if there's anyone left to.

Opec switched to the Euro because we asked them to. The dollar was so strong at the time that we couldn't sell goods (like groceries, entertainment, and technology) to anyone. But the Euro is still linked to the Dollar as it's reserve currency.

We aren't close to having the dollar becoming worthless unless we suffer a thermonuclear attack. Then we can whine if there's anyone left to.
Good point

Forum List

Back