Ukraine, Losing In Donbass...

You looking in the wrong direction. America's on its way to hell and you're worrying about us breaking? Sheesh! What an idiot!
That's the thing that keeps being ignored, otherwise "he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone". The good thing is that we haven't cast that first stone, but still yet we are eat up with terrible stuff going on in this country that needs to be fixed. I guess we can chew gum and walk at the same time, but if we don't change our ways it will all be for nothing in the end. Time for us to seek the path of promoting peace in the world, and to fix our own problem's before they destroy our ability to help other's in the world. Refusing to talk or work to stop the war through peaceful means is a stain on our shirt's in these recent time's and world event's.

The war in Ukraine is still very much an old style Tank vs Tank classic battle but using upgraded weapons and ammunition.
The upgraded part is where it all changed, and if the tactics don't change in order to adjust, then shame on any of the knucklehead's that didn't see it all coming. Crazy stuff if one is a military tactician, and doesn't know any better.

That's the thing that keeps being ignored, otherwise "he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone". The good thing is that we haven't cast that first stone, but still yet we are eat up with terrible stuff going on in this country that needs to be fixed. I guess we can chew gum and walk at the same time, but if we don't change our ways it will all be for nothing in the end. Time for us to seek the path of promoting peace in the world, and to fix our own problem's before they destroy our ability to help other's in the world. Refusing to talk or work to stop the war through peaceful means is a stain on our shirt's in these recent time's and world event's.
You must be the last true christian in America. The others either turned fag, trans or to Satan.

Battlefield doctrine during WWII? You mean mass frontal attacks against fortified positions of the enemy? (irony).
True that all the Russians army had in 1941 and most of 1942 was human bodies to try and stop the German invasion.o
But by early 1943 the German army advance was halted in the outskirts of Stalingrad and just a few miles from Moscow.
That's is when huge numbers of well equipped Russian soldiers were brought in from eastern Russia and their factories start turning out modern weapons like the T-34 Tank and PPsh-41 submachine gun..
After that the German army was in a slow retreat back to Germany.
And the Russian army developed their military doctrine of using prolonged massive artillery barrages along with air strikes and then follow up with coordinated infantry assaults during 1943, 44, and 45 to defeat the Germans.
Which the Russian army is currently using to decimate the Ukrainian forces.

Last edited:
Problem with that is that the China card isn't in play yet. What then ?
China and Russia to squash the Banana Republic as flat as Dementia Man's brain .

Times Square ticker tapes for Volodya, US President and Xi(ppy) , EU President .

No, shit. Reality is when you post information from the both sides. But when you sucker claimed that Russian withdrawal from two strategical footholds was just regrouping for better positions, but now taking one town in six months is 'decisively defeating' that just means that you a dishonest shit and Putinsucker. And that is reality.
How many Russians were lost during your glorious recapture of Herson? They just orderly pulled back with no loss at all whereas Ukrostan has littered the Bachmut and Soledar area with 25 000 of its Eurofighters. Here's a bedtime watch for you, fairy teller.

You must be the last true christian in America. The others either turned fag, trans or to Satan.
The other's as in the other Christian's ? Let's hope not... LOL. It does seem bleak these days when it comes to people doing what's right in the eye's of the Lord anymore. The Bible tells that there would be a great falling away. Sad situation for sure.

How's the Ukrainian grid doing these days..?
Poorly. Today especially. You gonna hear stories though, if you haven't already, of bloody Russians leveling down an apartment building with innocent civilians inside but as usual the Ukrs leveled it with their own stray air defence rocket. We aim the grid only.

True that all the Russians army had in 1941 and most of 1942 was human bodies to try and stop the German invasion.o
But by early 1943 the German army advance was halted in the outskirts of Stalingrad and just a few miles from Moscow.
That's is when huge numbers of well equipped Russian soldiers were brought in from eastern Russia and their factories start turning out modern weapons like the T-34 Tank and PPsh-41 submachine gun..
After that the German army was in a slow retreat back to Germany.
And the Russian army developed their military doctrine of using prolonged massive artillery barrages along with air strikes and then follow up with coordinated infantry assaults during 1943, 44, and 45 to defeat the Germans.
Which the Russian army is currently using to decimate the Ukrainian forces.
If it weren't for the winter, the story probably would have been another complete history to read today.

True that all the Russians army had in 1941 and most of 1942 was human bodies to try and stop the German invasion …

The Russian army developed their military doctrine during 1943, 44, and 45 to defeat the Germans.
Which they are still using today to decimate the Ukrainian forces.
The Russians (like the Germans during “Operation Barbarossa”) for a year now have been doing the invading and destroying of another country. Ukraine is not invading the Russian homeland.

Also, the Ukrainians were the ones most poorly armed initially, and the Russian military in Feb. 2022 were already supposedly using their “developed military doctrine” and far greater experience and military power to “crush” Ukraine.

The arrogance, corruption, and degenerate character of most of the Russian military brass (and of Russian political elites too), meant that generally better educated and much more motivated Ukrainian soldiers and NCOs proved able to stop and throw back Russia’s much heralded “2nd most powerful army in the world.”

There were of course some terribly misused elite Russian units that fought bravely, but they were largely decimated trying and failing to take Kiev and its northern suburbs. The huge Russian tank advantage was decimated by the combination of logistic failures and increasing numbers of high-tech shoulder fired anti-tank weapons in the hands of small Ukrainian fighting groups. Even control of the skies over Ukraine was never cleanly attained by the Russian Air Force.

I can only postulate that Sunni Man may have loyalty or feel a debt of gratitude to Putin for Russia’s assistance to various Islamic states in the Middle East, many of which have in fact been attacked or occupied at one time or another by the USA. Today even the Saudis are trying to distance themselves from Uncle Sam and indirectly working with Russia. Perhaps Sunni Man just identifies with authoritarian dictators? I honestly can’t imagine why else he would misconstrue the disaster of Putin’s military adventure (at least up to this point) so greatly.

Last edited:
How many Russians were lost during your glorious recapture of Herson? They just orderly pulled back with no loss at all whereas Ukrostan has littered the Bachmut and Soledar area with 25 000 of its Eurofighters. Here's a bedtime watch for you, fairy teller.

With no loss at all? Dude, you believe in this shit? What loses of the both sides really are will be known only after the war is ended.

The Russians (like the Germans during “Operation Barbarossa”) for a year now have been doing the invading and destroying of another country. Ukraine is not invading the Russian homeland.

Also, the Ukrainians were the ones most poorly armed initially, and the Russian military in Feb. 2022 were already supposedly using their “developed military doctrine” and far greater experience and military power to “crush” Ukraine.

The arrogance, corruption, and degenerate character of most of the Russian military brass (and of Russian political elites too), meant that generally better educated and much more motivated Ukrainian soldiers and NCOs proved able to stop and throw back Russia’s much heralded “2nd most powerful army in the world.”

There were of course some terribly misused elite Russian units that fought bravely, but they were largely decimated trying and failing to take Kiev and its northern suburbs. The huge Russian tank advantage was decimated by the combination of logistic failures and increasing numbers of high-tech shoulder fired anti-tank weapons in the hands of small Ukrainian fighting groups. Even control of the skies over Ukraine was never cleanly attained by the Russian Air Force.

I can only postulate that Sunni Man may have loyalty or feel a debt of gratitude to Putin for Russia’s assistance to various Islamic states in the Middle East, many of which have in fact been attacked or occupied at one time or another by the USA. Today even the Saudis are trying to distance themselves from Uncle Sam and indirectly working with Russia. Perhaps Sunni Man just identifies with authoritarian dictators? I honestly can’t imagine why else he would misconstrue the disaster of Putin’s military adventure (at least up to this point) so greatly.
Fair points made..

If Ukraine is truly victorious in this war, in future it may well prove a rather troublesome (and authoritarian) ally that follows its own distinct national interests, like Turkey or Hungary. Indeed, it may even develop its own “imperial” ambitions in the Black Sea area or towards a future disintegrating Russia. On the other hand, if it is frustrated in reclaiming all its claimed “sovereign Ukrainian lands,” and partially defeated by Russia, it can come to fester and even hate the West for “abandoning” it. It is certainly too early to do any more than merely guess at such possibilities
Ukraine can't be truly victorious in this war. More likely this war ends with stalemate, roughly on the lines that are seen now. Russia far outnumbers Ukraine in manpower recourse.

Ukraine can't be truly victorious in this war. More likely this war ends with stalemate, roughly on the lines that are seen now. Russia far outnumbers Ukraine in manpower recourse.
Agree.. If keep fueling this war, then it's going to result in devastating consequences. Not saying we shouldn't help, but how about negotiations with our once WW2 Allie that helped us to defeat the Nazi's ??? Well that's if Biden and company haven't already made that an impossibility at this point.

Agree.. If keep fueling this war, then it's going to result in devastating consequences. Not saying we shouldn't help, but how about negotiations with our once WW2 Allie that helped us to defeat the Nazi's ??? Well that's if Biden and company haven't already made that an impossibility at this point.
You think there is a point in negotiation with Putin? Okay, what demands or proposals would you put on the table if you were say SoS?

I agree that the war ending in a stalemate is most likely. I sure hope that a peace can be arranged sooner rather than later. The problem of Crimea and Donbas will make a treaty end to the war extrembly difficult, however — there is a good chance there will be numerous ceasefires followed by further war.

The only way I see that Ukraine might be totally victorious and gain Crimea and all of Donbas is if Putin is overthrown. Under certain circumstances the huge Russian Federation may even break apart into several parts. There is at least some possibility of this due to centrifugal forces in huge Russia itself. The Russian tendency to worship strong leaders and a strong state itself is a reflection of the brittleness of Russia’s political order. Russia’s population (Ukrainian population too) has been declining catastrophically for a long while now. Russia may not survive as a giant unitary state another political “civil war” between we saw when the CP was defeated. I just mention this as a possibility, not as the most likely outcome.

I can only postulate that Sunni Man may have loyalty or feel a debt of gratitude to Putin for Russia’s assistance to various Islamic states in the Middle East Perhaps Sunni Man just identifies with authoritarian dictators? I honestly can’t imagine why else he would misconstrue the disaster of Putin’s military adventure (at least up to this point) so greatly.
Thanks for the comedic post.... :thup:

But no, I don't have any affinity for Putin /Russia per se.
Nor do I feel any alleged debt you claim Islam owes Russia?
(that's something I've never heard before) lol
Although, I do like Russia's political stance against western globalism.
I've no skin in the game for either side of the Ukraine war.
As a 3rd generation US Army veteran and armchair military historian.
My opinion concerning the war is objective based.
And not swayed by media propaganda from either side.

Forum List

Back