Ukraine is Smashing the Russian Army

War is so stupid. No real person wants war. War benefits the war profiteers and harms everyone else. You’d think after thousands of years of doing this shit our species would learn.

Moscow. March 19. INTERFAX.EN - The Armed forces of Ukraine have mined approaches to the ports of Odessa, Ochakov, Chernomorsk and Yuzhny, there is a danger of these mines drifting into the Bosporus and into the seas of the Mediterranean basin, the FSB Public Relations Center (PSC) told Interfax on Saturday.

"After the start of a special military operation by the Russian Federation, the Ukrainian Navy carried out the installation of minefields on the approaches to the ports of Odessa, Ochakov, Chernomorsk and Yuzhny (about 420 mines of obsolete types of anchor mines and anchor river mines, produced in the first half of the XX century). At the onset of stormy conditions, the cables (minreps) connecting the mines to the bottom anchors began to break,"

The center added that "mines under the influence of wind and current move freely (drift) in the western part of the Black Sea."

"Taking into account that the surface currents of the southern direction prevail from the areas of the listed Ukrainian ports, the possibility of the drift of thwarted mines into the Bosphorus Strait and further into the seas of the Mediterranean basin is not excluded," the special service said.

The FSB stressed that "the breakage of the mines indicates an unsatisfactory technical condition of the mines."

As stated in the DSP, "The Armed Forces of Ukraine once again demonstrate complete disregard for the foundations of international law and disregard for human lives, including citizens of the European Union states."

At the same time, in accordance with the Convention on the Installation of Underwater Mines that Automatically Explode from Contact, it is forbidden to place anchored mines that automatically explode from contact, which are not made safe as soon as they break from their minreps, the DSP reported.

The FSB reported that "taking into account the mine danger, the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Navy published the corresponding coastal warning No. 116 dated March 18, 2022."

Oryx tracks the equipment losses. Thus far, Russia has sustained 1570 vehicle losses while Ukraine has sustained 388.

Whatever the establishment says you believe.

You believe Russiagate, Russian bounties, Assad gas attack, hate Trumpers, hate the unvaxxed, love Fauci, hate those who aren’t completely on the Ukrainian bandwagon...just as the establishment tells you.

Whatever the establishment says you believe.

You believe Russiagate, Russian bounties, Assad gas attack, hate Trumpers, hate the unvaxxed, love Fauci, hate those who aren’t completely on the Ukrainian bandwagon...just as the establishment tells you.

The problem with people like you is that you are so full of hate for America, you'd believe it was a lie if the US government told you the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. You'll believe every lie about America and you'll disbelieve every truth. Then you'll swallow up any anti-American propaganda. Because you hate America.

The problem with people like you is that you are so full of hate for America, you'd believe it was a lie if the US government told you the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. You'll believe every lie about America and you'll disbelieve every truth. Then you'll swallow up any anti-American propaganda. Because you hate America.
Yep.

The amateur gaslighting we see gipper engaging in on this page is how these fools try to cover fr themselves.

Ironically, and quite unwittingly, he is trying to call people stupid and gullible for doing exactly what he is doing.

Their pathetic whataboutism and gaslighting is amateurish and backfires on them.

One can pretend to be many things on the internet.

"Smart" is not one of them.

Yep.

The amateur gaslighting we see gipper engaging in on this page is how these fools try to cover fr themselves.

Ironically, and quite unwittingly, he is trying to call people stupid and gullible for doing exactly what he is doing.

Their pathetic whataboutism and gaslighting is amateurish and backfires on them.

One can pretend to be many things on the internet.

"Smart" is not one of them.
Lol. You and Tonto need to get a room. Your both dupes of the state.

Lol. You are the one who hates everyone and everything the establishment tells you to hate. Trump, Trumpers, Russians, Putin, Non-vaxxers, Rs, truckers, and anyone who criticizes the State.

Prove me wrong Tonto.

Lol. You are the one who hates everyone and everything the establishment tells you to hate. Trump, Trumpers, Russians, Putin, Non-vaxxers, Rs, truckers, and anyone who criticizes the State.

Prove me wrong Tonto.
Ha, told on yourself again.

You literally think that you can pinch off any self soothing fantasy you like, and it is everyone else's job to sift through your steaming pile of shit and "prove" you wrong.

Most people outgrow this stupid fetish.

Prove me wrong Tonto.

Your mind has turned to mush so much that you think everyone hates you. "Whoa is me. Everybody hates me. Poor me. Grievance grievance grievance. Wah wah wah."

Your mind has turned to mush so much that you think everyone hates you. "Whoa is me. Everybody hates me. Poor me. Grievance grievance grievance. Wah wah wah."
You can’t dispute anything I’ve stated, but you’re good at calling me names.

Don’t be a pussy too.

You can’t dispute anything I’ve
See, your anti intellectualism shines through again. Quite unwittingly.

The proper dispute or refutation of your unevidenced horseshit is just this:

"Nuh uh"

And that's all. Your freakish, unsupported claims don't require anything more.

That is the handicap you magical thinkers saddle yourself with. You can easily shart out any embarrasisng, unsupported fantasy, and you can therefore be dismissed just as easily.

This is your fault. Nobody else's.

See, your anti intellectualism shines through again. Quite unwittingly.

The proper dispute or refutation of your unevidenced horseshit is just this:

"Nuh uh"

And that's all. Your freakish, unsupported claims don't require anything more.

That is the handicap you magical thinkers saddle yourself with. You can easily shart out any embarrasisng, unsupported fantasy, and you can therefore be dismissed just as easily.

This is your fault. Nobody else's.
Okay Lost In Indiana, why don't you refute my point. You like Tonto hate Trump, Trumpers, Russians, Putin, Non-vaxxers, Rs, truckers, and anyone who criticizes the State. So your both full of hate, yet you accuse me of hating.

LOL….

You're still a Russian troll. And just a note to make your trolling less obvious:

Don't say "liberal western media" because it reveals you as a Russian troll.
There you go AGAIN...with that "either for us or against us" New World Order BULLSHIT. As if Joe American is too stupid to call out corruption and propaganda happening in his own home town. Traitor.

Forum List

Back