UK 'prepper' movement growing with more people hoarding supplies at home in case current crises escalate

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Behind a locked door in Barry's house is a room he's been getting ready for the past year.

Driven by uncertainty, he has been stockpiling food, first aid, torches and battery-powered lamps.

"The cost-of-living crisis, power outages, fuel shortages, those things I'm well prepared for now," he says.

On the shelves are at least a dozen boxes of tinned and dried food goods - all carefully labelled and meticulously stored to keep them dry and airtight.

Poor Barry hope hes got an illegal rifle and side arm stashed .....when the western world pops he's gonna need it

I have the list of those items most likely to be in short supply or even missing for a time .

Coffee , Extra Virgin Oil , all canned goods, figure prominently .
For almost a year I have been adding one or two extra items on to my shopping , but only for storage .
Now I have huge numbers of tinned ham , crab , tuna , salmon etc in a cupboard which was otherwise empty .

I shall happily continue because all of my stored items are top quality brands with a shelf life of several years , if required .
It's a Win - Win and now just part of sensible housekeeping .

Thats stupid to advertise.........now the Muslims know who and where he is and what he's got, when they finally take over.

Indeed

The reports keep coming that the muzz are still sneaking in weapons
In Germany authorities are turning a blind eye to carloads of Kalashnikovs and rpgs.

France they still find weapons caches

The UK is no different

wysggsgsgsggsgsbsvbsgd.jpg

I have the list of those items most likely to be in short supply or even missing for a time .

Coffee , Extra Virgin Oil , all canned goods, figure prominently .
For almost a year I have been adding one or two extra items on to my shopping , but only for storage .
Now I have huge numbers of tinned ham , crab , tuna , salmon etc in a cupboard which was otherwise empty .

I shall happily continue because all of my stored items are top quality brands with a shelf life of several years , if required .
It's a Win - Win and now just part of sensible housekeeping .
While civilization is still standing It's good to rotate your stock by eating and replacing

Forum List

Back