UK Police Arrest Autistic Teen on ‘Suspicion of Homophobic Public Order Offence’ for Saying Cop Looked Like Lesbian

IMG_4054.jpeg

This is where Western civilization is at. Cop got her feelings hurt, so she calls a dozen jack booted thugs to bully and arrest an autistic minor.

The end shows the lesbo cop with her arms folded while the male cops pin and drag the girl, who also has scoliosis, as she screams.

At least we got a new meme template:

View attachment 813556

View attachment 813555

Well this is why crazy or disturbed people need to be seperated from society. Not to be cruel but if they are actually messed up enough they are punching themselves in the head they don't need to be around the rest of normal society for their own good and for ours.

And I know you're trying to make it sound worse than it is but because a lot of cops show up isn't always why you think. When you have someone with mental issues like if you have more cops it's easier to deal with them physically without hurting them, 1 or 2 cops might hurt the person doing it alone. It's for the person's safety and the officers safety a lot of times.

And we also don't know the whole story either, which there is most assuredly a lot of it. I don't like to jump to emotional conclusions when I haven't seen everything that happened.

This is where Western civilization is at. Cop got her feelings hurt, so she calls a dozen jack booted thugs to bully and arrest an autistic minor
You need to have your kid under control. She’s lucky this wasn’t in the USA… she might have gotten far more than arrested.

We should have just let the Germans have them back in '40. They wouldn't be quite as fascist by now.

Have you seen Germany lately?

Arguably it's even worse off.

At least the UK is no longer in the iron grip of Brussels.

They did it to themselves.

My Grand Dad fought the Germans in North Africa and at Normandy.

He'd be appalled to see what's happened to both countries today.

Shoplifting is OK but you can get arrested for voicing an assumption about the sexual orientation of a police officer? We are truly in the age of Orwell.

You mean to tell me that the police sometimes go too far? That sometimes they make mistakes? That they should be held accountable for those mistakes?

Whaaaaattttt?

You can’t control mentally handicapped kids for the most part
I’ve known plenty of ADHD, Autistic-spectrum and otherwise handi-capable youth (including myself) who have learned to behave just fine.

I know it isn’t always possible. In those cases where it isn’t, keeping the child away from public events and crowds has been the general course of action I’ve seen.

Forum List

Back