UK Police Arrest Autistic Teen on ‘Suspicion of Homophobic Public Order Offence’ for Saying Cop Looked Like Lesbian

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
My late Father was from England, but I sincerely doubt he would recognize the country he left behind when he moved here.

Even George Orwell wouldn't recognize it.

It doesn't get any more fascist than the Left Wing permitting state detention of the most vulnerable for "speech crimes".

This is why, here in the US, the Left's relentless attack on the First Amendment continues unabated.

We're next.

My late Father was from England, but I sincerely doubt he would recognize the country he left behind when he moved here.

Even George Orwell wouldn't recognize it.

It doesn't get any more fascist than the Left Wing permitting state detention of the most vulnerable for "speech crimes".

This is why, here in the US, the Left's relentless attack on the First Amendment continues unabated.

We're next.

This is the same police system Canada emulates. You wonder why I tell you "they like them young and they like them poor'?

Yep, that's a carpet-muncher if I ever saw one...

carpet muncher.jpg

The kid shouldn't use offensive terms, but we have all been called worse things. My own wife called me the most egregiius, slanderous names, would the police arrest her for it? You can't have a two-tiered system like this and call yourself a nation based on Rule of Law, liberty and equality.

Hate speech continues to not be defined or a chargeable offense in the U.S. It's very important that we keep it that way.
That's why I despise "hate crimes"....There are laws on the books to take care of any crime committed. We don't need the slippery slope of add-on federal/state "hate crimes".

I mean if I off someone because I don't like the cut of their jib then there is a murder charge for that.

Are you sure this video was not shot in Wales --- Tummy Turd territory, where IQ is in very short measure ? They sound very primitive and backward .Feel sure that is the explanation . BTW that trainee police person looks exactly like one of those frightening lesbian people that you read about but hope to never meet .

Are you sure this video was not shot in Wales --- Tummy Turd territory, where IQ is in very short measure ? They sound very primitive and backward

Nah, that is definitely Yorkshire, one hundred percent.

In 1983's "Meaning Of Life" Monty Python once jokingly labeled it the Third World.

That said, they do tend to vote conservative.

At least as far as "conservative" can be defined in a political system such as the UK's, that represents the people even less than ours does.

Are you sure this video was not shot in Wales --- Tummy Turd territory, where IQ is in very short measure ? They sound very primitive and backward .Feel sure that is the explanation . BTW that trainee police person looks exactly like one of those frightening lesbian people that you read about but hope to never meet .
The US has one of the lowest average IQs in modern society.

The kid shouldn't use offensive terms, but we have all been called worse things. My own wife called me the most egregiius, slanderous names, would the police arrest her for it? You can't have a two-tiered system like this and call yourself a nation based on Rule of Law, liberty and equality.

What are these most egregious, slanderous names names? They might come in handy so I can use them on the libs here.

This is where Western civilization is at. Cop got her feelings hurt, so she calls a dozen jack booted thugs to bully and arrest an autistic minor.

The end shows the lesbo cop with her arms folded while the male cops pin and drag the girl, who also has scoliosis, as she screams.

At least we got a new meme template:

IMG_4051.png

IMG_4050.jpeg

Forum List

Back