UK Moves to Deny Surgery to Smokers

Read what you wrote. Carefully. A majority elected the Republicans into office for over 8 years, yet to hear the left tell it they were stupid and ignorant. Just who gets to decde who is "ignorant" and or "stupid" and thus able to have their rights under the law and the Constitution denied them, for their own "good"?

Read it? I wrote the fucking thing!

Those that aren't too ignorant and stupid to grasp the concept of self care and preservation won't need to be told more than once, those that are, need it pounded into their thick skulls over and over again.

I wonder how many have died waiting for an operation because smokers are taking beds because their bodies refuse to heal due to smoking?

Thirty days, they only have to stop smoking for 30 days, everybody wins, even the idiot that smokes.

Where in the constitution does it say anyone has the right to smoke tobacco and recieve special medical care in preference to non smokers?

Read it? I wrote the fucking thing!

Those that aren't too ignorant and stupid to grasp the concept of self care and preservation won't need to be told more than once, those that are, need it pounded into their thick skulls over and over again.

I wonder how many have died waiting for an operation because smokers are taking beds because their bodies refuse to heal due to smoking?

Thirty days, they only have to stop smoking for 30 days, everybody wins, even the idiot that smokes.

Where in the constitution does it say anyone has the right to smoke tobacco and recieve special medical care in preference to non smokers?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the Government can ORDER law abiding citizens to change LEGAL life styles to receive critical medical care? In fact find for me ANY mention of Federal Control on National Health care. Ohh wait, I remember you and your buddies will just stretch that Interstate commerce clause a bit more, right?

The government cannot save us from ourselves. We are gonna eat fast food, not exercise, and die young. Now, the government and private sector, and insurance companies could work together to solve the problem. But dont look for one of them to be your saviour. As far as democracy goes, hasnt it always been a case one side is more represented then another. What is your point, I dont wanna read a two page lecture...

First, I don't give a rat's ass what you want or don't want to read. There are a lot of things I don't want to read too but I am forced to so that I can make sure you and those who represent your silly ass aren't harming me, my loved ones and our interests. That said, no one expects the government to save us from ourselves instead people expect the government to be representative of them and their interests. This is the core issue here. Does the government by taking affirmative action represent us or do they by lack of action represent those whose interests are directly contraditory to ours. I for one intend to do what I can to have the government represent my interests as far as it can do so. In our form of government (non-representative) one side is in fact more prominent in government than another but in a representative form of government everyone is equally represented. Also, it isn't just a matter of which side is more represented as it is that every side is represented. At the end of the day the side with more people will naturally prevail on an issue but in our system it isn't because that side has more representatives but because the side that disagrees with them have no representives.

So, shouldnt we fix the system then?. Why should one side be screwed completely, just because the other won. I think youre a very intelligent man, just over-passionate like me lol :)

I'm not that passionate, instead I am just a fucking jackass who isn't afraid to confront my enemies in the war to obtain representation and a say in my government. It may be hard for some people to accept that I am willing to do what is necessary to win the war since it is a war I am willing to fight bitterly in. This is something that isn't going to change anytime soon and this offends a lot of the stupid cocksuckers who vote for their favorite bitch to represent them. :eusa_boohoo:

Libs like Eddie believe ONLY the government can improve the quality of health care

Then we all will have care like they had at Walter Reed

On the contrary, I believe that you cannot be trusted to improve my quality of health care and that your interests conflict with mine and you can make this about liberal or conservative but the fact is: I DO NOT WANT PARASITES LIKE YOU WHO WORK FOR AN INSURANCE COMPANY MAKING DECISIONS ABOUT MY HEALTH CARE WHEN THE ONLY GOAL YOU HAVE IS TO IMPROVE YOUR PROFITS. (clarification: I am not saying that you work for an insurance company and am making the point that parasites like you tend to work for insurance companies).

My health care and that of my loved ones is not an issue for your fucking pocket book you piece of shit. It isn't a fucking car, or a fucking house and it isn't a luxury to be purchased or not. It is something that young children have died for lack of but you cocksuckers don't care because it is all about you, and your fucking family and the jackass who will go to the legislature to represent you and yours and the rest of us can be damned because the fucker has his opinion on the constitution and what it means, and he can debate out of his ass ane then vote for bitches who agree with him and it doesn't matter that people die because of his vote. What does this make you? It makes you a fucking murderer. I have read enough stories of how young children have died from something as minor as a toothache but you don't care do you as it isn't you or your children.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND TO HELL WITH ALL THE REST WHO DISAGREE WITH THE GREAT ALMIGHTY INTERPRETER AND PROTECTOR OF THE HOLY CONSTITUTUTION WRITTEN BY EVIL CONSERVATIVES OVER TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO IN A SECRET MEETING WHERE THEY ADVOCATED APPOINTING THE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE AND TALKED ABOUT HOW GREAT THE BRITISH FORM OF GOVERNMENT WAS, BUT THEY DIDN'T WANT US LOW LIFE LOSERS TO DEBATE THE ISSUE OR LISTEN TO WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY BECAUSE THEY KNEW WE WOULD HAVE LYNCHED THEM AND STRUNG THEM UP LIKE THE CONSERVATIVE PIECES OF SHIT THAT THEY WERE. AND WHEN WE HAD THE AUDACITY TO SUGGEST THAT THE CONSTITUTION BE PUT BEFORE THE PEOPLE FOR A VOTE THEY BECAME ENRAGED THAT WE WOULD THINK THAT THIS WAS AN ISSUE FOR THOSE BITCHES IN RHODE ISLAND TO VOTE ON. NO, NO, NO, THAT IS WHY THE CONSTITUTION WASN'T RATIFIED BY RHODE ISLAND, AND WE CONSERVATIVES TAUGHT THEM A LESSON WHEN WE RATIFIED IT IN OUR SPECIAL RATIFYING CONVENTIONS WHERE WE EVEN DENIED THOSE WHO OPPOSED IT THE RIGHT TO PRINT THEIR OBJECTIONS ON THE JOURNAL OF OUR CONVENTIONS. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Let's all bow now and worship at the feet of the conservative constitution because they were ever so kind to include a Bill of Rights because we protested so loudly that they feared we would beat the shit out of them if they didn't but of course they still violate the Bill of Rights when it serves their purpose.:clap2:

If this post wasn't offensive enough let me know so I can include a few more profanities and insults directed towards my enemies and their representatives. We had won in Rhode Island by defeating the Constitution but then you parasites decided that it didn't matter and called yourself together to ratify the constitution anyway's and we would have won in every state had the people been allowed to actually vote on the Constitution but you jackass didn't let us.

Edward, I'm afraid I don't quite follow the subtle nuances of your reasoning. On the one hand, you want socialized medicine, which would be a gigantic program administered by the federal government.

Where the hell did you get such a stupid idea as that. I do not want socialized medicine and have never claimed to want socialized medicine and I think it is a bad idea to have socialized medicine. I have consistently stated that I believe the governments role is to regulate health care and ultimately provide public-private solutions to the problem of health care. This is unlikely to happen in our system of government since the private sector will ultimately take precedence over the public sector.

On the other hand, you point out that the constitution is not sacred, that Hamilton and the other federalists succeeded in slipping one past the people, etc. and that it would not have passed if the people had a chance to vote on it. Which from what I've read is all very true. The only thing is, that would leave us with the articles of confederation, a document which would have given us a much weaker central government, and therefore no national health care system.

Good, and that would be a great idea. Even though the Articles had their defect they were at least better than what we have now but there are other forms of government we would have adopted over time if each state was allowed to adopt their own form of governments. In our current government it makes sense to have a national health care system but since it is fundamentally flawed it would be better if we changed the form of government itself. If that can't happen we can settle on the lessor of two evils and have the federal government provide national health care through local and state initiatives.

Could you explain this seeming contradiction?

There isn't a need since there isn't a contradiction as I don't support socialized medicine and have never done so except in your mind. I do belive that there are systems that could be used in a different form of government which would involve government direction of health care but it wouldn't be socialized (i.e., Jefferson's view of local republics for instance).

I'm not that passionate, instead I am just a fucking jackass who isn't afraid to confront my enemies in the war to obtain representation and a say in my government. It may be hard for some people to accept that I am willing to do what is necessary to win the war since it is a war I am willing to fight bitterly in. This is something that isn't going to change anytime soon and this offends a lot of the stupid cocksuckers who vote for their favorite bitch to represent them. :eusa_boohoo:

Well you got the fucking jackass part right

This is a bad decision. Where are we going to draw the line, we wont treat people who are alcoholic, obese, who have aids. The hippocratic oath is do no harm, not decide what diseases we think we should treat.

Try telling that to the insurance companies who routinely decide who they will treat and which diseases they won't and will offer coverage for. Try to get health insurance if you are smoker? I dare you to do so and watch as the cost goes up and as you are denied by others. You seem to have no problem with it when the free-market does it but object when the state decides to do it. If any of the conditions you listed were the result of the CONTINUED action of others after they expect to be treated then they should be denied. We shouldn't be supporting people or giving them a free ride but of course conservatives want free rides for them and their loved ones but object when people offer assistance to people in actual need.

Try telling that to the insurance companies who routinely decide who they will treat and which diseases they won't and will offer coverage for. Try to get health insurance if you are smoker? I dare you to do so and watch as the cost goes up and as you are denied by others. You seem to have no problem with it when the free-market does it but object when the state decides to do it. If any of the conditions you listed were the result of the CONTINUED action of others after they expect to be treated then they should be denied. We shouldn't be supporting people or giving them a free ride but of course conservatives want free rides for them and their loved ones but object when people offer assistance to people in actual need.

You pay a higher rate if you smoke?

What a shocker!

Thanks for the newsflash, eddie

Keep posting, your Ignorance is astounding and your continued display of it reminds me that there really are STUPID people out there.

Well you got the fucking jackass part right

I'm a jackass and proud of it and you can go fuck yourself and then take the time to vote for some retarded piece of shit. If you have anything intelligent to say than do so otherwise shut the fuck up. If you have a problem with the fact that I am not going to stand around as you and the jackasses you vote for make policies and take stupid positions on what the constitution means and what you believe than you can really take a long look at my middle finger because I do not play your fucking game and I don't want to start now. I am not ging to sit here and debate you and then waste my time voting as if we had a real discussion. You are my fucking enemy and if you ran for office you would still be the fucking loser who called me a jackass and that is why Leahy should have punched the bastard Cheney in the face when he told him to fuck off. Cheney is just lucky I wasn't the one he told to fuck off on the Senate floor because he would be on the ground with a bloody nose crying for help from the conservatives who give him blowjobs while finger fucking themselves in the Senate Bathrooms. :eusa_boohoo: Is that explicit enough for you? Or do you need something else to whine about and complain about? :eusa_dance:

So when and if you want to make a valid point other than that of a fucking retard than please do so but don't bother posting any article, survey, or data collected by motherfucker's like you. I don't want to read shit, or review so called facts collected by my enemies instead I want real facts and real evidence to support your positions otherwise take your opinion and go vote BECAUSE I DON' GIVE A SHIT AND I INTEND TO MAKE SURE I VOTE AND TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU AND YOURS ARE DEFEATED. GOD BLESS ME AND MINE AND GOD DAMN YOU AND YOURS AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU ARE HIT BY A BUS AS YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO CAST YOUR VOTE SO THAT ONE LESS OF MY FUCKING ENEMIES WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR A COCKSUCKER WHO AGREES WITH THEM AND THEN WHEN YOUR WHORE OF A WIFE CRIES ABOUT HOW HER DARE DEPARTED HUSBAND DIED EXERCISING HIS RIGHT TO REIGN OVER OTHERS IN TYRANNY I WILL LAUGH AT HER AND MOCK HER AT YOUR FUNERAL BUT OF COURSE I AM SURE SOME CONSERVATIVE WILL TRY TO PASS A LAW BARRING ME FROM PISSING ON YOUR COFFIN. :wtf:

I think that might have crossed the line! :eusa_boohoo: If it did I apologize. :eusa_dance:

Keep posting, your Ignorance is astounding and your continued display of it reminds me that there really are STUPID people out there.

Take a long look in the mirror and you will get to see all the stupidity you want. Wait, I forgot you are so awesome, and you wo me with your insight and I can't wait to talk out of my ass so I can earn your respect and your vote. Please, vote for me. You are right, you know it all. You aren't stupid. The Great RetiredGySgt deserves our respect and our adoration. I bow before you, and urge you to reconsider. Please don't make me cry because you think I am stupid. I don't want a bitch and a loser like you to think I am stupid. I need your respect and your esteem and I will say all good things about the constitution and our system of government so you can feel good about yourself. :cuckoo:

I think you need to get a fucking clue and go suck the cock of your representative in Congress because the words of my enemy are falling on death ears. Now shut the fuck up and go vote because I am not debating you, or talking to you. I am simply stating the facts whether your retarded ass likes them or not. If you are offened that I think you are a tryant than so be it because I don't need your respect. I don't need your esteem and I don't need your vote like the bitches who seek it from you. I am not going to sit here and tell you how intelligent you are and how right you are and how informed your opinion is when it is nothing more than that of a retard. But go on living in your fantasy world where everything revolves around you and your right to vote but my right to vote is going to be exercised to STOP YOU AND THOSE WHO REPRESENT YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU WANT AND IF YOU OBJECT TO THAT THAN FUCK YOU BECAUSE I INTEND TO REIGN OVER YOU AND YOURS IN TYRANNY AND IF YOUR BITCH OF A WIFE COMPLAINS ABOUT SOME POLICY PASSED BY MY REPRESENTATIVE I WILL GIVE THE SLUT MY MIDDLE. :rofl: When it comes down to who gets to be the tyrant I intend for it to be me and not you and I will use the Constitution as much as I can to make sure you and yours don't get to violate my rights on election day.

Take a long look in the mirror and you will get to see all the stupidity you want. Wait, I forgot you are so awesome, and you wo me with your insight and I can't wait to talk out of my ass so I can earn your respect and your vote. Please, vote for me. You are right, you know it all. You aren't stupid. The Great RetiredGySgt deserves our respect and our adoration. I bow before you, and urge you to reconsider. Please don't make me cry because you think I am stupid. I don't want a bitch and a loser like you to think I am stupid. I need your respect and your esteem and I will say all good things about the constitution and our system of government so you can feel good about yourself. :cuckoo:

I think you need to get a fucking clue and go suck the cock of your representative in Congress because the words of my enemy are falling on death ears. Now shut the fuck up and go vote because I am not debating you, or talking to you. I am simply stating the facts whether your retarded ass likes them or not. If you are offened that I think you are a tryant than so be it because I don't need your respect. I don't need your esteem and I don't need your vote like the bitches who seek it from you. I am not going to sit here and tell you how intelligent you are and how right you are and how informed your opinion is when it is nothing more than that of a retard. But go on living in your fantasy world where everything revolves around you and your right to vote but my right to vote is going to be exercised to STOP YOU AND THOSE WHO REPRESENT YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU WANT AND IF YOU OBJECT TO THAT THAN FUCK YOU BECAUSE I INTEND TO REIGN OVER YOU AND YOURS IN TYRANNY AND IF YOUR BITCH OF A WIFE COMPLAINS ABOUT SOME POLICY PASSED BY MY REPRESENTATIVE I WILL GIVE THE SLUT MY MIDDLE. :rofl:

I do hope eddie gets a long vacation - he needs time to calm down and chill out

Little eddie having another temper tantrum :eusa_whistle:

Is poor RSR going to cry about others having temper tantrums? Poor you! Let me shed a few more tears that a piece of shit like you thinks I am having a temper tantrum. Good for you. Bring on the attack bitch. Try to push me into a corner and I will fight back cocksucker. Your tactic of intimidation doesn't work with me so you might as well give up trying fucker because it means absolutely nothing. I have to respect your opinion for it to matter in the least to me what you think of me but since you are nothing more than a fucking tyrant I will gladly fight the war and I intend to win and if you don't like that than yhou can fuck yourself because on election day I will do everything within my power to deny you representation so be prepared bitch for defeat. :clap2: Let the war start because you and your Estate are going to lose your representation if I have anything to do about it.

Is poor RSR going to cry about others having temper tantrums? Poor you! Let me shed a few more tears that a piece of shit like you thinks I am having a temper tantrum. Good for you. Bring on the attack bitch. Try to push me into a corner and I will fight back cocksucker. Your tactic of intimidation doesn't work with me so you might as well give up trying fucker because it means absolutely nothing. I have to respect your opinion for it to matter in the least to me what you think of me but since you are nothing more than a fucking tyrant I will gladly fight the war and I intend to win and if you don't like that than yhou can fuck yourself because on election day I will do everything within my power to deny you representation so be prepared bitch for defeat. :clap2: Let the war start because you and your Estate are going to lose your representation if I have anything to do about it.

A five year old would provide a better debate then you. You are the biggest loser on the board

Hey eddie, you are so far down in rep when you neg rep me is takes away ZERO

Nice try bitch but that doesn't work with me either. Again, and again and again you try the same old self-defense tactic of keeping yourself feeling all fuzzy inside. Go ahead bitch if it makes you feel good but don't expect me to give a shit. You are a rude, evil piece of shit and you are nothing more than a dictator and tryant. Now take your comments and fuck off. I didn't give you neg rep points because I wanted to but because I refuse to PM me even though you have given me the most negative rep points of everyone. I am so sad that I have a low neg rep point. It makes me cry. :bowdown: I give in, and I will fucking change my opinion to conform to yours and that of all those who cast their ballot by giving me neg rep points. Please, stop it. I beg of you. I am so going to fucking fall into line because of how hard you are pushing me. Please, stop it. I don't want to do it anymore. I don't want you to kill me socially, emotionally and spiritually so I will adore at the feet of THE HOLY CONSTITUTION AND THE KINGS AND QUEENS WHO VOTE ON ELECTION DAY. :bowdown:

If you didn't catch it that was sarcasm. :rofl: Keep trying bitch....

A five year old would provide a better debate then you. You are the biggest loser on the board

Why thank you. I needed that so much. You are right. I must hurry up and fall into line. Tell me what it would take to be your bitch and to receive your esteem. Wait, I already know. It is what every fucking politician does for your fucking ass when they seek your retarded vote but I am not seeking your vote so I don't need to respect you or to fucking talk out of my ass as you try to fucking make yourself feel good. Your thinking I am the biggest loser on the board doesn't mean much to me since I believe you are the biggest loser on the board except for a few others who come close.:razz:

Where in the Constitution does it say that the Government can ORDER law abiding citizens to change LEGAL life styles to receive critical medical care? In fact find for me ANY mention of Federal Control on National Health care. Ohh wait, I remember you and your buddies will just stretch that Interstate commerce clause a bit more, right?

I don't know if you have learning difficuilties or are being deliberately obtuse but this whole thread is about health care in England, now, I realise that sometimes America adopts British systems and vice versa but until they do I think you should stick to the matter in hand instead of trying to cause conflict with liberal posters here.You need to read the original post and link instead of creating a lib bashing bandwagon.:eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back