Uhhhh and on top of that...My Mic was broken!! *tears*

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The Excuse train just keeps chugging. Now Trump is saying his mic was broken and thats why he looked like a dunce. The Mic was supposed to do the smart talking and instead it just amplified his ignorance.

Dam that mic!

Trump: My mic was 'defective'

Uhhh, and my shoes were tight! And someone had a duster near my dressing room. On purpose, I dont know *sniffle*. The lighting guy was Mexican!

The Excuse train just keeps chugging. Now Trump is saying his mic was broken and thats why he looked like a dunce. The Mic was supposed to do the smart talking and instead it just amplified his ignorance.

Dam that mic!

Uhhh, and my shoes were tight! And someone had a duster near my dressing room. On purpose, I dont know *sniffle*. The lighting guy was Mexican!
You've been brainwashed, haven't you?

upload_2016-9-27_11-26-13.png

Trump is the biggest victim I've ever seen. What a pussy.

He'd be better off bringing his own with prerecorded answers to the questions inside it, he could lip-synch and perhaps appear a tad more coherent and under control.

Dam that mic!

You've been brainwashed, haven't you?

View attachment 91199

The moderator was mean to me. I was not sniffling. My mic wasn't working properly.

LOSER!!!!

Losers make excuses. Winners like Mrs. Clinton, do their homework, keep their composure and make losers whine.

Forum List

Back