Guiliani to Trump: It's BULLSHIT they won't let you lie!

Rudy and Trump are butt hurt that Trump's lie that he didn't support the Iraq War was exposed.

Rudy to Trump: "You're busted! Run away, Donald! Run away!"

It was a pretty slimy moment. Trump was caught lying about his support for the war, and so he cried out "Call my friend Hannity! He'll cover for me!"

God, that was pathetic.

10fypeq.jpg

Don't you worry, T-man. I'll say whatever you want me to say.

Is the moderators job to moderate, or fact check?
There was nothing to check. It is already a known fact that Trump supported the war.

Is it a moderator's job to just let a big fat blazing lie go by without comment?

When someone makes a new claim, that is when you fact check.

When someone repeats a lie about a known fact, no checking needs to be done. You simply call the lying motherfucker on it.

When someone repeats a lie about a known fact, no checking needs to be done. You simply call the lying motherfucker on it.

Thought that was Hillarys reason for being on the stage.

Who was he supposed to be debating, Hillary or Holt?

so did trump win the debate or did he only lose because of the moderator? republicans need to have a meeting to get their lies straight

It was a pretty slimy moment. Trump was caught lying about his support for the war, and so he cried out "Call my friend Hannity! He'll cover for me!"

God, that was pathetic.

I know, right? Rump was all like :dig:

I mean at this point EVERYBODY knows and he still wants to Double Down on self-Delusion. That's true mental illness.

Trump supported the war in 2002. During the debate, he lied about that known fact, and he was busted.

Trump wants his Chumps to not listen to the recording of him saying he favored the invasion and that the US should have "done it right the first time".

He wants you to look at what he said AFTER the invasion. He wants you to see his opposition AFTER the invasion as proof he opposed it BEFORE the invasion. He wants you to ask Hannity what he said in 2004, AFTER the invasion.

And then he wants you to bleev his judgment about the war was better than Clinton's!

For his judgment to have been better than Clinton's, he would have had to oppose BEFORE the invasion.

He didn't. And that is a FACT.

They BOTH supported the invasion BEFORE the war.

This is what Trump can't stand for his Chumps to know.

Then, in 2007, he went farther left than both Obama and Clinton. He demanded Bush be impeached. He opposed the surge. AND he wanted to cut and run from Iraq.

He can't stand for you to know these things, either. Especially that he was a cut and run liberal.

Because, once again, his judgement about cutting and running from Iraq is the VERY SAME THINKING HE NOW BLAMES FOR THE RISE OF ISIS.

He doesn't get to change the facts. He doesn't get to lie. He doesn't get to pretend he didn't support the war, and he doesn't get to pretend he didn't want to cut and run.

No. Fucking. Way.

Thought that was Hillarys reason for being on the stage.

Who was he supposed to be debating, Hillary or Holt?

No actually it isn't. It was the BASIS OF HOLT'S QUESTION. When you deny the basis of the question and that basis is already standing on known, quoted, recorded fact --- you're gonna get called on that denial of reality.

Matt Lauer failed to do it; Lester Holt didn't.
Tough titty, that's reality.

Forum List

Back