uh oh, you want a what? huh?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
omg talk about fates messing with you...man wants a super bowl party..what the hell is that....food right....do i need do more than supply food and booze...

i dont even has a clue who is playing or why? help me all you football diehards...what is expected of me....and do i have to watch the game?

omg talk about fates messing with you...man wants a super bowl party..what the hell is that....food right....do i need do more than supply food and booze...[qyote]

Yeah, well...food and booze, of course.

But you forgot the hookers.

omg talk about fates messing with you...man wants a super bowl party..what the hell is that....food right....do i need do more than supply food and booze...[qyote]

Yeah, well...food and booze, of course.

But you forgot the hookers.

So that's why a game that should take an hour or so takes four, five hours?

Now I get it. :eek:

Oh, no...the game with commercials, time outs and half time takes four or five hours.

The hookers take about five minutes.

omg talk about fates messing with you...man wants a super bowl party..what the hell is that....food right....do i need do more than supply food and booze...
i dont even has a clue who is playing or why? help me all you football diehards...what is expected of me....and do i have to watch the game?
My wife doesn't pay much attention to the sporting events I watch with my friends and neither do you apparently. It sounds like you're more interesting in entertaining than watching the game right? So why don't you just prepare the food and snacks for the show and sit and chat with you girlfriends while the game is on, that's what my wife does.
I used to BBQ before the game but the east coast is too cold for that.
I don't drink so much anymore so I'm more into the snack selection than the booze (It just makes me sleepy). I don't watch the pregame either, I tune in 15 minutes before kick off for the National Anthem and coin toss.
You may be interested in the commercials that run during the Super Bowl. Average cost this year is about 3 million dollars per 30 second slot. So they're usually pretty entertaining if you're not interested in the actual game.

If he wants a party let him do it all while you go out and get a massage and facial at the spa.

Sounds like, if your old man is SO interested in sports, its time for the wifey find a lover more interested in her tight end than some football team's.

Of course, I'm sort of a liberal in that respect, so your take on this issue might be a tad different than mine is.

No.. Make the food, bring out the booze, and when the game starts, run like hell. Unless you like watching grown men shouting at the top of their lungs in the direction of a little box with moving people in it that can't shout back...

It's no big deal. I used to throw them all the time, and I don't do football... If you go shopping during the game, you can get some prime parking spots. :D

thanks yall .....man was shocked when he said...you have no clue who is playing do you? and i replied...the black team is gonna kill them little birdies....he was impressed..there will be no other women....just me and them...lol...i will work on stained glass lol

Forum List

Back