Giants receiver who replaced Plaxico is shot

Is this a disease among Giants wide receivers? Strange...:cuckoo:

Or its a thing with New York players. :lol:

Question is, how did this happen this time?

I don't how it happened but, like many other on this board, I have been shooting, target practicing, and hunting for years, and I have never shot myself or been shot. Just how careless or stupid does one have to be to suffer such a fate? Makes you wonder...:confused:

I don't how it happened but, like many other on this board, I have been shooting, target practicing, and hunting for years, and I have never shot myself or been shot. Just how careless or stupid does one have to be to suffer such a fate? Makes you wonder...:confused:

has anyone seen frank gifford, lately?
:lol:

No idea what happened to this guy, but I want to know how you think he might have been careless when getting shot or anyone for that matter.
When you watch a bullet be taken out of someone or taken out of yourself then we will talk!

No idea what happened to this guy, but I want to know how you think he might have been careless when getting shot or anyone for that matter.
When you watch a bullet be taken out of someone or taken out of yourself then we will talk!

what...?

All I know is that I wouldn't want to be the next receiver to replace the receiver who was just shot who had replaced Burris.

Hey, I hear TO may be back on the market... :cool:

Ok, I'm sorry, that was just tasteless. :redface:

:badgrin:

I'm late on this news item but perhaps maybe Plaxico has some friends that want to see Plaxico back with the Giants...sooooooooooooooo??? LOL

Forum List

Back