Uh oh! Trump is finished!!

At this point I'm rooting for him to win the GOP nomination. Finally, they're going to nominate one of their wack-a-doodles in the hopes there are more crazy voters in America than sane ones. 2016 is basically turning into a referendum on crazy.

At this point I'm rooting for him to win the GOP nomination. Finally, they're going to nominate one of their wack-a-doodles in the hopes there are more crazy voters in America than sane ones. 2016 is basically turning into a referendum on crazy.

The "sane" one's are going to vote for whom? Corrupt Hillary or Quasi-Commie Bernie Sanders?

:rolleyes-41:

Soon the liberals here will be posting stories how Trump fired an assault weapon in public.

Wait....I thought he already did that, you know he did that the day after he ate that newborn baby live on television.

Remember?

:eusa_doh::dev2:

BREAKING, Trump picked his nose......

Or maybe NOT!
c1417a8c8194f83d5f390569a2bb0ab1.jpg

The "sane" one's are going to vote for whom? Corrupt Hillary or Quasi-Commie Bernie Sanders?

:rolleyes-41:
Jill Stein Green party candidate...

Forum List

Back