Uh oh Spegettios

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

Gallup Presidential Election Trial Heat Results: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney

But I thought the Ryan Pick was going to Seal the Deal for Obama?

RCP still does have Obama up by 3.5 But that's down by 1.2 Since the Ryan Announcement.

McCain got a short-term bounce out of announcing Sarah Palin. In both cases it creates a lot of energy and press.

How'd that work out for ya?

Obama is in for the toughest 83 days of his life. He's in way over his head and the American people know it. Romney/Ryan will make a far better team and so far, they've done a great job of highlighting the failures of Obama and his team of dunces.

I expect the RR campaign to focus "like a laser" on the atrocious Obama economic record. It is a winning strategy.

Meanwhile Obama and his cronies will try and advance the narrative that Romney wants to enslave the middle class, bring back slavery for black folks, cut taxes for him and his "evil rich" friends, and outlaw abortion...IOW, the same shit that Obama's been doing all along.

My money is on Romney...he's got a lot of momentum. Obama only has his record.

The polls will start to reflect this over the coming days and weeks...

Last edited:
Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

RCP still does have Obama up by 3.5 But that's down by 1.2 Since the Ryan Announcement.

McCain got a short-term bounce out of announcing Sarah Palin. In both cases it creates a lot of energy and press.

Not the Point, Point is Ryan Clearly is not the Death Blow to Romney Lefties claimed he would be. We got our selves a close election on our hands.

Not the Point, Point is Ryan Clearly is not the Death Blow to Romney Lefties claimed he would be. We got our selves a close election on our hands.

That sounds an awful lot like what folks said about Ms. Palin.

Ayn Ryan will have a similar effect for pretty much the opposite reason - she was a blank canvas that Dems were able to draw. He's already a full slate, and that slate is not popular.

Clearly Ryan is not popular among democrats.

It wasn't so much Palin that was a blank slate. obama was the blank slate. Much more is known about him today than in 2008. In 2008 obama could still blame Bush, he doesn't have that luxury today.

That sounds an awful lot like what folks said about Ms. Palin.

Ayn Ryan will have a similar effect for pretty much the opposite reason - she was a blank canvas that Dems were able to draw. He's already a full slate, and that slate is not popular.

So you are going with Ryan will have the same effect as Palin? What are you going to do convince people he is stupid?

Good luck with that.

Ryan is unpopular with the Left, Not the People that matter. He is no Palin. He an Experienced Savvy player, and an Expert on Fiscal Issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back