Uh Oh, Mr. Hopey Chaney himself only gets half crowd in Cleveland

Thin Crowd for Cleveland Campaign Rally

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERGCLEVELAND — President Obama wrapped up a weekend of last-minute campaigning in Ohio on Sunday, addressing Democrats in an indoor arena that, in a sign of the “enthusiasm gap” that the president is working so hard to close, was little more than half full.

About 8,000 people attended the Democratic National Committee’s Moving America Forward’ rally at Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center, a hall where the capacity is 13,000. The rafters were largely empty.

Thin Crowd for Cleveland Campaign Rally - NYTimes.com

Cleveland is VERY LIBERAL. I mean this is the city that once voted in Kucinich as their mayor.

I don't care if Sunday was Halloween and Football day. If Obama can't get this accolytes to show up this close to an election in a VERY liberal town, he's in trouble!

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO PEOPLE! Tuesday is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Umm how do you get half a crowd?
what is the number required for a full crowd?

You tell me?

How much does Obama usually pay for a full crowd and why was he such a cheapskate in Cleveland?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at all this gloating. You will all eat your words. Sarah Palin will never win if she runs in 2012.

:rolleyes:Dude....I don't think she's running.:smoke:

She's just taking rounds from the fucks on the left so somebody else can run.
Seems the moment somebody announces they're running the media starts to projectile vomit :puke3:garbage about them. :eusa_liar:Doesn't have to be true to do damage and they know it.

All they have to do is claim they believe in God. So they become gun-toting, book-burning, retards who's sanity comes into question.:laugh2:

And of course they're racists.

If they're white...they're rich racists.

If they're black :blsmile:they're traitors....and racists.

If they're women....they're :boobies:whores....and racists.

If they're Gay....they're :whip:perverts.....and racists.

Look at all this gloating. You will all eat your words. Sarah Palin will never win if she runs in 2012.

Seems the moment somebody announces they're running the media starts to projectile vomit :puke3:garbage about them. :eusa_liar:Doesn't have to be true to do damage and they know it.

All they have to do is claim they believe in God. So they become gun-toting, book-burning, retards who's sanity comes into question.:laugh2:

4526702331_9499877c83_o.jpg

Holy Mother of God................the mental meltdowns have begun!!!!!!:fu::fu::fu:

Here ya go s0n...............just in case....................

SuicideHotlines.com - When You Feel You Can't Go On -- Let Someone Know Your Pain.

I think Palin will run, and unless I see anyone better (which I haven't with the girlymen so far in the GOP), Palin will get my vote!

:D

I think Palin will run, and unless I see anyone better (which I haven't with the girlymen so far in the GOP), Palin will get my vote!

:D

She's too good for Washington.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back