Uh Oh, A Liberal Talks About Violent Muslims

Yes, I watched the segment and agree with Maher. It was about 10 minutes of tit-for-tat with Ben Affleck. Maher wiped up the floor with Affleck.

Islam is a scourge to this world. The Kuran is a severely flawed book, it is in no way holy at all - and the tenets of Islam are in no way compatible with a free-thinking society based on compassion and humanity. Even the arab word that we falsely translate to mean "peace" means anything but peace. It means submission to their shitty word for G-d, according to the forced restrictions of their shitty, flawed book. ISIS takes the worst aspects of Islam (which is not all that hard to do) and shows them to us all at once. ISIS needs to die, and I mean, it needs to completely die. Every single ISIS soldier needs to be executed. ISIS needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

I didn't say that all Muslims should die, so don't misquote me. I respect their right to believe anything they want, but those who act out this barbarism need to die. I feel sorry for every human being who has the misfortune of having to be born into this shitty religion that has brought our world so much misery.

Who would think that in the 21st century, a "world" religion would have adherents who are beheading innocent people, crushing babies heads, abducting teens and pre-teens and forcing people into slavery?

I will say it one more time, and remember, I'm called a Liberal here in USMB: ISIS needs to die, every single man and woman who fights for ISIS, without exception.

We are in total agreement on killing every single one of the evil bastards. We are in total disagreement on how to accomplish that goal.

Funny, I didn't hear the word "terrorism" in this address. Maybe it's because it was BEFORE he was criticized for not calling it "terrorism".

Retard...that was before we knew who did it.

Strike.........four?

Does it matter who did it? It's still an act of terror, dumb fuck.

Calling it an act of terror before knowing it was an act of terror is kind of stupid. Don't you think?

3 dead, 264 injured. If that's not an act of terrorism, what would you call it, a "man caused disaster"?

I'm discussing an issue with a retard. I should know better.

We didn't know what it was yet. It could have been any number of things. I'll bet if you allow your brain to think, you can even come up with a few. Wanna try?

From your link, retard:

“Any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians, it is an act of terror,” Obama said in the White House briefing room. “What we don’t yet know, however, is who carried it out, and why.”

Yes, I watched the segment and agree with Maher. It was about 10 minutes of tit-for-tat with Ben Affleck. Maher wiped up the floor with Affleck.

Islam is a scourge to this world. The Kuran is a severely flawed book, it is in no way holy at all - and the tenets of Islam are in no way compatible with a free-thinking society based on compassion and humanity. Even the arab word that we falsely translate to mean "peace" means anything but peace. It means submission to their shitty word for G-d, according to the forced restrictions of their shitty, flawed book. ISIS takes the worst aspects of Islam (which is not all that hard to do) and shows them to us all at once. ISIS needs to die, and I mean, it needs to completely die. Every single ISIS soldier needs to be executed. ISIS needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

I didn't say that all Muslims should die, so don't misquote me. I respect their right to believe anything they want, but those who act out this barbarism need to die. I feel sorry for every human being who has the misfortune of having to be born into this shitty religion that has brought our world so much misery.

Who would think that in the 21st century, a "world" religion would have adherents who are beheading innocent people, crushing babies heads, abducting teens and pre-teens and forcing people into slavery?

I will say it one more time, and remember, I'm called a Liberal here in USMB: ISIS needs to die, every single man and woman who fights for ISIS, without exception.

We are in total agreement on killing every single one of the evil bastards. We are in total disagreement on how to accomplish that goal.

I don't want pandora's box opened either.

Maher has NEVER shied away from calling Muslim terrorists what they are.
Yet he supports the president who refuses to call them terrorists.
As usual, you are lying.

But we've come to expect it, and dismiss you accordingly.

I consider this support for the President. What do you call it?

Comedian Bill Maher's $1 million check to the super PAC supporting President Obama's re-election is the first seven-figure donation to the group since Obama tacitly endorsed the fundraising strategy in early February.

And that is normal in a free nation. It would be great if some of the USMB nutters would spend a few minutes FOCUSING on the areas in which we agree. We might then come to some kind of consensus on how to act.

And that is normal in a free nation. It would be great if some of the USMB nutters would spend a few minutes FOCUSING on the areas in which we agree. We might then come to some kind of consensus on how to act.

It is hard to focus on anything when an asshole refers to you as an USMB nutter.

As usual, you are lying.

We? So you speak for others on the forum? Crawl back under your bridge...
I think my post speaks for a large number of members here on USMB.

You shouldn't agree with the retards so often. You are judged by the company you keep.
Naturally. You simply aren't smart enough to judge someone based on their character.

Yes, judge people on the content of their character,

not on the name of their chosen religion.

As usual, you are lying.

I consider this support for the President. What do you call it?

Comedian Bill Maher's $1 million check to the super PAC supporting President Obama's re-election is the first seven-figure donation to the group since Obama tacitly endorsed the fundraising strategy in early February.
I never said Bill Maher didn't support President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

It is hard to focus on anything when an asshole refers to you as an USMB nutter.
He says USMB nutters, you see yourself in that description.

Very telling.

I rarely name USMB nutters. Did I name you as one?

Very telling.
He says usmb nutters and you're so stupid you don't realize that LIKE YOU, he's referring to EVERYONE from the opposite side.

He says usmb nutters and you're so stupid you don't realize that LIKE YOU, he's referring to EVERYONE from the opposite side.
This shows what a dumbass, simpleminded idiot you are.

There are many non-nutter USMB members that are on the opposite side of me. Zander, House, Mr. H., Toro, Harry Dresden, etc. That's just off the top of my head.

I don't like Maher, but he managed to piss off some liberals by talking about the poor treatment of women in the Muslim culture.

Do you have a long list of liberals who defend the poor treatment of women in other cultures?
I don't hear many of you criticizing it.
Then you're not paying attention.

And obviously you didn't watch the video I posted from The Young Turks.
Post some links of lefties on this board criticizing muslim's treatment of women.

Very telling.

I would have said it is hard to focus on anything when an asshole refers to me as a USMB nutter if he had called me one.

This shows what a dumbass, simpleminded idiot you are.

There are many non-nutter USMB members that are on the opposite side of me. Zander, House, Mr. H., Toro, Harry Dresden, etc. That's just off the top of my head.
You morons use blanket (childish & idiotic) terms to describe the posters here you disagree with and I'm the simple minded one?

Get a grip BITCH

Forum List

Back