Uh Oh, A Liberal Talks About Violent Muslims

Would SJ leave the board for a day if I post a video of the president calling terrorists, terrorists?

Or...would he rather just leave that stinking pile of bullshit here and pretend it never happened?

The pile wouldn't go anywhere.

You're still here, aren't cha? :badgrin:

People with wit....which you claim to be.....generally pass on low hanging fruit. People with very little wit and a snarky disposition....eat that shit right up.

You sure as fuck ain't going hungry.

Would SJ leave the board for a day if I post a video of the president calling terrorists, terrorists?

Or...would he rather just leave that stinking pile of bullshit here and pretend it never happened?
I'm sure you could find our two-faced president using the word "terrorist" a time or two when the polls call for it, but when a muslim beheads a coworker he insists on calling it "workplace violence". And there's Janet Napolitano's term for terrorism - "man caused disaster". Will YOU leave the board for a day if I post some examples of Obama avoiding the use of the term "terrorism"?

Does Obama, in fact, refer to terrorists as terrorists? You said he doesn't earlier. You just admitted that he does.

Have some integrity, asshole. Stop passing on misinformation.
Only when his poll numbers are sinking and he has no choice or needs a distraction from another one of his transgressions. How about if YOU have some integrity and admit he avoids the term as much as possible?

I'm sure you could find our two-faced president using the word "terrorist" a time or two when the polls call for it, but when a muslim beheads a coworker he insists on calling it "workplace violence". And there's Janet Napolitano's term for terrorism - "man caused disaster". Will YOU leave the board for a day if I post some examples of Obama avoiding the use of the term "terrorism"?

Does Obama, in fact, refer to terrorists as terrorists? You said he doesn't earlier. You just admitted that he does.

Only when his poll numbers are sinking and he has no choice or needs a distraction from another one of his transgressions. How about if YOU have some integrity and admit he avoids the term as much as possible?

That is retarded. He uses the term often. I can prove that. Easily. You cannot prove that he avoids using it....as he clearly uses it often.

That is a nutter meme that you bought into. Because you are stupid.

That is retarded. He uses the term often. I can prove that. Easily. You cannot prove that he avoids using it....as he clearly uses it often.

Takes one to know one — doesn't it, retard? :badgrin:

Not really. I'm looking down on you as you struggle to find the funny. Keep trying. You might get better.

He called the Benghazi attack a "spontaneous reaction to a video". He avoided the term "terrorist attack" for the Boston Marathon bombing. He called the Ft. Hood attacks "workplace violence". You're full of shit.

Righties, who are so used to being monolithic and following the herd mentality, have a hard time wrapping their heads around the idea that Libs can have strong disagreements among each other and still be quite unified when it comes to election time.
Not hard to believe since you all put your own feelings aside come election time. Monolithic indeed. Diversity of opinion is completely meaningless when you don't act upon it.

He called the Benghazi attack a "spontaneous reaction to a video". He avoided the term "terrorist attack" for the Boston Marathon bombing. He called the Ft. Hood attacks "workplace violence". You're full of shit.

Strike three!

Obama calls Boston bombing 8216 an act of terrorism 8217 - The Washington Post

Strike three!

Funny, I didn't hear the word "terrorism" in this address. Maybe it's because it was BEFORE he was criticized for not calling it "terrorism".

You would be hard pressed to find a bigger Bill Maher fan than me. We agree on almost every topic. Having said that, Reza Aslan makes excellent points:

i like this guy...Really shows what the cable news is all about..Feeding the masses stupid shit,.

Strike three!

Funny, I didn't hear the word "terrorism" in this address. Maybe it's because it was BEFORE he was criticized for not calling it "terrorism".

Retard...that was before we knew who did it.

Strike.........four?

Strike three!

Strike.........four?

Does it matter who did it? It's still an act of terror, dumb fuck.

Liberals are not supposed to talk that way. America is the evil Christian, racist, sexist, awful, rotten country. How could an American talk truth to Islam when we are so evil? That the liberal frame of reference for the United States. America bad.

Strike three!

Strike.........four?

Calling it an act of terror before knowing it was an act of terror is kind of stupid. Don't you think?

Not really. I'm looking down on you as you struggle to find the funny. Keep trying. You might get better.
Not likely.

Maher has NEVER shied away from calling Muslim terrorists what they are.
Yet he supports the president who refuses to call them terrorists.
As usual, you are lying.

But we've come to expect it, and dismiss you accordingly.
We? So you speak for others on the forum? Crawl back under your bridge...
I think my post speaks for a large number of members here on USMB.

You shouldn't agree with the retards so often. You are judged by the company you keep.

Maher has NEVER shied away from calling Muslim terrorists what they are.
Yet he supports the president who refuses to call them terrorists.
As usual, you are lying.

But we've come to expect it, and dismiss you accordingly.
We? So you speak for others on the forum? Crawl back under your bridge...
I think my post speaks for a large number of members here on USMB.

You shouldn't agree with the retards so often. You are judged by the company you keep.
Naturally. You simply aren't smart enough to judge someone based on their character.

Strike three!

Strike.........four?

Calling it an act of terror before knowing it was an act of terror is kind of stupid. Don't you think?

3 dead, 264 injured. If that's not an act of terrorism, what would you call it, a "man caused disaster"?

Strike.........four?

3 dead, 264 injured. If that's not an act of terrorism, what would you call it, a "man caused disaster"?

I'm discussing an issue with a retard. I should know better.

We didn't know what it was yet. It could have been any number of things. I'll bet if you allow your brain to think, you can even come up with a few. Wanna try?

Forum List

Back