Ugly America: Megan Rapinoe asked to sign ball by young boy fan doesn't even look at him

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
Rapinoe is the new darling of the Left. What a wonderful role model for our daughters, don't you think? Here is an excerpt from an article describing some of her antics. Also note that viewership of the final was down 43% in comparison with the 2015 final. FORTY-THREE PERCENT!!!!:

“Hide your kids! Hide your wives! And lock your f***ing doors! Because we’ve got the key to the mother-f***ing city and I’m coming for all y’all bi***es!’

This is pure garbage and it shows that this team is totally out of control. Meanwhile AP reported after Rapinoe repeatedly trashed president Trump leading up to the final World Cup game:

The United States’ 2-0 victory over the Netherlands in Sunday’s FIFA Women’s World Cup final averaged nearly 15.6 million U.S. viewers on English- and Spanish-language television.

… The audience was down 43.8 percent from the 2015 final between the U.S. and Japan, which averaged 25.4 million viewers.

Down 43.8%! The fact is that precious few Americans were even interested in women’s soccer before Rapinoe opened her big mouth. And only half as many now are interested. You do the math.

The US Women’s Soccer Final viewership was down by ALMOST HALF this year thanks to the Trump-bashing, anthem protesting US national team.
UGLY AMERICAN: Megan Rapinoe Asked to Sign Ball by Young Boy Fan -- Doesn't Even Look at Him (VIDEO)

This pig def. is not Americana and she sure in the hell isn't the Americana hero she thinks she is! She is a stuck onn herself bitch who acts like a c... walks like a c.... and is a c.....
Its clear to me, Rapinoe is a great athlete. And she hates men... that's the second thing I notice about her . So, her message? Misogyny is BAD. Misandry is OK, though.

True great athletes are not racist, sexist turds like Rapinoe. At least not publicly on the world stage.

Forum List

Back