If Repinoe Wants To Be Paid More To Play Soccer She Should Stop Treatring Fans Like Crap

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
This weekend when a fan asked US Soccer Team member Megan Rapinoe for her autograph at the ESPY's, she did sign a miniature soccer ball for him, but she managed to do so without ever making eye contact with him, without ever acknowledging him personally. Instead, she continued to talk to those around her while ignoring the fan as if he were a homeless person asking for a dollar with whom she was trying to avoid eye contact.

The incident is going viral....backlash began swiftly. Here are just a very, very few examples:

Wow. Doesn’t even look at him...
such an arrogant piece of work.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan)

"The more I see her the more I dislike her!
The kid should have volleyed it back in her grid!"
-- David Dunn, a former professional soccer player

"The one kid in America who doesn't think
that game sucks and she acts like a stereotypical
movie star from an '80s movie in front of him"

"The window to the soul is observing how
someone treats someone powerless who
can do absolutely no good for them. She's
a piece of s**t. Her actions over the last 3
weeks confirm it. Making eye contact and
acknowledgment of a fan costs 0"

Yup, that performance should help Rapinoe boost the popularity of women's soccer and help her convince people women need to be paid as much as men....

:p

Watch Megan Rapinoe's reaction when young fan asks for autograph. It's going viral for all the wrong reasons.

This weekend when a fan asked US Soccer Team member Megan Rapinoe for her autograph at the ESPY's, she did sign a miniature soccer ball for him, but she managed to do so without ever making eye contact with him, without ever acknowledging him personally. Instead, she continued to talk to those around her while ignoring the fan as if he were a homeless person asking for a dollar with whom she was trying to avoid eye contact.

The incident is going viral....backlash began swiftly. Here are just a very, very few examples:

Yup, that performance should help Rapinoe boost the popularity of women's soccer and help her convince people women need to be paid as much as men....

Watch Megan Rapinoe's reaction when young fan asks for autograph. It's going viral for all the wrong reasons.

I don't think I totally agree. A lot of athletes make their living as Heels, where they seek to antagonize the fans and promote the idea of people paying for tickets from fans hoping to see them get their comeuppance.

This was similar to the gimmick of late boxer Muhammed Ali, who stirred up the honkies to get them rooting for Liston or Frazier or Patterson. As long as they are paying, that's the key.

I don't know what Rapinoe's schtick is, I could really care less about chicks playing soccer. But she could just be the "bad guy"

I don't know that much about her, but it is not uncommon for celebrities to be told to minimize engagement with regular folks on those situations to avoid being sucked into awkward or protracted situations. Instead of meet and greet, you breathe and leave.

I don't think I totally agree. A lot of athletes make their living as Heels, where they seek to antagonize the fans and promote the idea of people paying for tickets from fans hoping to see them get their comeuppance.

This was similar to the gimmick of late boxer Muhammed Ali, who stirred up the honkies to get them rooting for Liston or Frazier or Patterson. As long as they are paying, that's the key.

I don't know what Rapinoe's schtick is, I could really care less about chicks playing soccer. But she could just be the "bad guy"

Even the "bad guy" athletes acknowledge their fans.

I watched a video of big, wealthy, Albert Pugols give the jersey off his back to a kid with Downs Syndrome and sign it. All caught on video.

Now only he knows his motivations, and maybe he's an A-hole outside the game, but I respect him immediately after seeing that. Give back to fans, they are the reason you do so well, even for national team players. He apparently does great work for charities. God likes that.

She wants more money to play soccer....which means the more fans women's soccer attracts the better....more fans = more money....but the stupid angry dyke is chasing fans away with her nasty attitude....
And a little info for you all...this very same girls team in 2017 lost to 14 and 15 year old boys at a christian academy....so the argument that they are as good as men is ludicrous....

Women soccer players are already overpaid. Now the big multinationals are kicking in handouts for them. If its liberal then its always about redistribution (shakedowns). These people are bums.
Once again this is proctor and gamble intent on destroying their brand. Their shareholders should sue.
And if they want equality they should play against men.

Secret deodorant to contribute $529,000 to US women's soccer to address pay gap - CNN

Women soccer players are already overpaid. Now the big multinationals are kicking in handouts for them. If its liberal then its always about redistribution (shakedowns). These people are bums.
Once again this is proctor and gamble intent on destroying their brand. Their shareholders should sue.

Secret deodorant to contribute $529,000 to US women's soccer to address pay gap - CNN

Proctor & Gamble has other problems, I'm surprised that they are going for this, after already being accused of giving part of their earning to the Church of Satan.

who?

Rapinoe is a shitbag but not because she has minimal fan contact at best. It's because she's a self centered
egomaniacal diva.

Rapinoe can give me a Pampino.
BJ in Italian slang :)

She's not as good as the little girls soccer fans think, she's just and old dyke taking Testosterone.
Alex Magon is the star of that team.
Women soccer compared to men soccer is like comparing WNBA to the NBA.
And they wanna make the same pay?
My ass.
An under 15 boys team has beaten them 5 to 2.

Proctor & Gamble has other problems, I'm surprised that they are going for this, after already being accused of giving part of their earning to the Church of Satan.

Like most of the fortune 500 boards Proctor&Gamble is steeped in Marxism and liberalism. I doubt that they give anything to the Church of Satan but of course as Marxists Christianity would be repulsive to them. We have to recognize who the enemy is...P&G is just one of the big multinationals who who hate and despise you.

Their shareholders should sue.

They gave "seven figures" to the Clinton Foundation when she was running.
https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinn...-p-g-give-a-seven-figure-donation-to-the.html

This is one year of overt giving..the stuff they have to report. They are trying to pack the government with Democrats. It doesn't count their work below the radar to destroy everything American.
https://assets.ctfassets.net/oggad6...e0048380108add87532d15/2018_disbursements.pdf

she knows that. But she is getting paid to say all of that. That is why she is saying all of that. Her brother will be coming out pretty soon from prison. I think that he has gotten his sentences reduced. Maybe that is why she is saying all of that. Her brother is addicted to drugs that are coming in from the border. And she doesn't want her brother to be on these drugs. So what is she is complaining about?

Forum List

Back