UFO Sighting...By accident

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Yeah my friends. I have a New KODAK Camera, and I am trying to show off the Video Feature to a co-worker...And what happens?

I capture a UFO during the capture. Go Figure, eh?

Here are the details...

I am standing directly SOUTH, the winds are blowing FROM the South it's mid-March, 2009 in Florida.

I am showing off a New camera (The Video Capture Feature) to a NEW guy whom is with me to do a Site Survey at a Fire Station in Nassau County Florida.

I guess my playing around with the camera captured a bit more than I had figured upon... I Nearly thew the VID out until I noticed the object in the upper left corner in FRAME ONE...

The Following is RAW Footage, converted to WMV format for posting and NON is touched by any means.

And guess what is in FRAME ONE? Take a look?

It takes 9 frames at 25 FPS for this object to scoot acoss the sky. (I was Focused on the TRUCK as you will see)?

And YES I took this apart Frame-By Frame...

I have also submitted this video to 'Experts'...they are baffled by it as well...

Have a look shall you?

NASSAU.flv video by Abbthom1 - Photobucket

I will follow this up with Frame-by Frame Photos...in any event LOOK at the VID? It starts at frame ONE upper left of the VID.

I see it and without seeing a close up or better still I have no idea.

i think i've seen this one before
it looks familiar anyway
and i believe it was a hoax last time

The Following are FRAME CAPTURES...Frame-Frame for the first eight Frames of the Video...STILLS

And followed up by a close up of ONE of the stills...

frame1.jpg

ONE

frame2.jpg

TWO

frame3.jpg

Three

frame4.jpg

FOUR

frame5.jpg

FIVE
frame6.jpg

SIX

frame7.jpg

Seven

frame8.jpg

Eight

Now as you can see? This thing is flying in a straight Line... Close-Up of the object to follow...

T, wearing a skeptical lens since Jacksonville Naval Air Station isn't that far away could it be a jet? Did you check into their flight pattern or any aircraft in that area that day in question?

T, wearing a skeptical lens since Jacksonville Naval Air Station isn't that far away could it be a jet? Did you check into their flight pattern or any aircraft in that area that day in question?

Unless the US Navy has Aircraft that can go eight frames in LESS than ONE second? Do the MATH? I was WAY north of NAS Jacksonville, almost into Georgia in Hilliard Florida. Look at the MAP. nThe Camera does Quicktime VID at a RATE of 25 Frames per second

Last edited:

Unless the US Navy has Aircraft that can go eight frames in LESS than ONE second? Do the MATH? I was WAY north of NAS Jacksonville, almost into Georgia in Hilliard Florida. Look at the MAP.
I have no idea how fast that is...so safe to say we dont' have any jets that can fly that fast? Math was and is my worst subject.

i think i've seen this one before
it looks familiar anyway
and i believe it was a hoax last time

A HOAX? Dive? This is RAW stuff. How can you say this?
you are say that YOU actually shot this?

YES. I certify this is true, and so will the fellow I was with. HE was astounded when I showed him the vid, and he was standing by my side when I shot this NEITHER of us saw the object until we looked at the result video.

It's moving too fast. Think dive? A camera that does 25FPS and the object shows in Frame one and is GONE by frame 9?

This isn't the ONLY vid that I've captured a UFO...this is ONE of two, and I have a still of another encounter during August of this year.

NO ONE in my shop will go with me on jobs because iof this, and that's NOT a joke.

Forum List

Back