UFO propulsion, my take on it...

meh... that's cool. Pretty funny. You're an idiot.

It's not mine, I cannot be a mason.

But it is what it is. It belongs to a mason. And I got to take a picture of it. But I cannot be one. Even though we speak some same truths.

There's a very important reason... that you religious folk will not comprehend.

This is serious shit!

Who would like to make a joke?

Aw jeez really?

Wow, you're so fucking smart! Fucking grammar Nazi comes out after all this shit?!?

Really?!?

That shit is 20 years old at least! And never posted and not spell-checked...

Dickhead...

Read on MOFO, and you can shut your mouth.

OK, this is something I may have wrote years ago...
If you are referring to past work, don't you mean something you may have WRITTEN years ago? It's called PAST TENSE.
You're right, but why do you consider this important to point out in this conversation? Are you trying to look smart? Or do you have something important to say on the subject?

I think you're a friggin jerk, that's trying to look smart by finding my error in typing.

There's a small place in hell for people like you...

OK, this is something I may have wrote years ago...
If you are referring to past work, don't you mean something you may have WRITTEN years ago? It's called PAST TENSE.
You're right, but why do you consider this important to point out in this conversation? Are you trying to look smart? Or do you have something important to say on the subject?
Just that you're obviously not stoned enough to begin to talk intelligently on the subject of superluminal massless space travel.

I think you're a friggin jerk, that's trying to look smart by finding my error in typing.

There's a small place in hell for people like you...

Yes, but at least we'll have a greater than 4th grade understanding of english when we get there to know how to SPELL Hell.

At least I know English.

And I don't believe in hell, which is why it is not capitalized.

Friggin religious zealot!

I think you're a fucking asshole, who's messing with the wrong person, on the wrong topic...

I think you're probably a good jerk in other topics, that I do not care to research, but not on this one... asshole...

Get the fuck outta here!

Fuckin asshole!

I think you're a fucking asshole, who's messing with the wrong person, on the wrong topic...

I think you're probably a good jerk in other topics, that I do not care to research, but not on this one... asshole...

Get the fuck outta here!

Fuckin asshole!
Look, you illiterate, stoned simpleton, do you actually have a cogent theory of massless superluminal drive or do you just like to jerk off with your model of the Jupiter 2 as you troll your own thread?

I bet you have a Penny Robinson doll.

Forum List

Back