UFO con/theory again, but this is "HOT" stuff!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by BOBO, Oct 24, 2011.

1. BOBO

BOBO The Magnificent!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57
    The below link is a super one in my opinion. The link below is primarily targeted at...

1) U.S.Government paranoia/elitism.

2) U.S. Military & black ops.

3) U.S. citizenry paranoia/gullibility.

I get a charge out of how people in general are naturally insecure & fear both CHANGE & the UNKNOWN. I possess a kinda sadistic & warped sense of humor... & was QUICK to pick up on a few highlights in the below link which made me chuckle a tad... ESPECIALLY #3, 4, 7, "38"(I LOVED this one!), 40(sweet!), 46/47, 48/49, 52, 54, 60 & finally ole #64.
    Nothing more humorous to me than seeing folks so terrified that they don't know weather to shit or go blind! UFO sightings have picked up 67% in the last 3 years...

UFO Sightings Increase 67 Percent In 3 Years, History Channel Investigates Unexplained Aerial Phenomena

mostly in Canada & the USA. At this rate it won't be long before the "shit or go blind" crowd gets it's chance to make a choice!

Why is the Government Covering Up the Truth? | Presidential UFO

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,858
    Uncle Ferd thinks the two are related somehow...
    :eusa_eh:
    Teotihuacan 83: Archaeologist Discovers Repeating Numerical Pattern In Architecture Of Ancient Mexican City
    10/30/11 - The numerical figure of 83 centimeters may not, at first, seem all that amazing. But, according to Japanese archaeologist Saburo Sugiyama, that figure shows up just about everywhere at the site of the ancient Mexican city of Teotihuacan.
    See also:

UFO At NFL Game: Special Slow Motion Camera Captures Strange Object In Flight During TV Broadcast
    For many football fans who watched the New Orleans Saints rout the Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 23, the most unusual thing about the game was the lopsided final score of 62-7.

3. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    I find it interesting that it's apparently ok just to speculate about the existence of UFO's:

"We can't be the only people in the Universe! Aliens MUST have helped build the pyramids! Biblical characters were probably talking about Aliens in UFO's not God!" That's Ok. That's considered "informed" and "intelligent".

But anyone who says they actually saw a UFO instantly gets branded as a raving lunatic!

It's the same with Bigfoot.

4. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    [​IMG]

5. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,858
    'The US Government Has No Evidence' Of ETs...
    :eusa_eh:
    White House: 'No credible evidence' of aliens on Earth
    Tue Nov 08 2011 - A senior White House official says there is no "credible" evidence of an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011