Herman Cain On Obama: “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is good news to here. Donald Trump during a meeting with Perry obviously has laid out the facts about the many computer experts who have concluded by their educated analysis that the abstract Obama released isn't not the real deal. As I have stated before, this is good news this early in the game compared to the last election. This is not going away but it will put pressure on Obama more than ever this time around. Herman Cain stated after his meeting with Trump this:

“I respect people that believe he should prove his citizenship,” Cain told a conservative Florida political blogger. “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

As democratic Hawaii Governor Albercrombie has stated:

"the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Getting back to Perry. He gave the right answer. Don’t give Obama credit or say he’s eligible, but don’t get sucked in by the Liberals and their press.

Rick Perry's meeting with Trump
Rick Perry Hates to Lose | Parade.com

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
Actually his whole statement was:

“I respect people that believe he should prove his citizenship,” Cain told a conservative Florida political blogger. “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

I can respect that response. It's statesmanlike, and he didn't offend the sensibilities of his base by saying, "It doesn't matter". Supporting and Defending the Constitution always matters, especially if you are running for the highest office in the land. This is a serious Constitutional crisis pertaining to the oval office and this issue is not going away. It is imperative that the eligibility of Obama must be challenged this election cycle. We have enough evidence now such as the OCON forms that is proof he never qualified for Article 2 Section 1.

Herman Cain's with birther Donald Trump - Juana Summers - POLITICO.com

I can respect that response. It's statesmanlike, and he didn't offend the sensibilities of his base by saying, "It doesn't matter". Supporting and Defending the Constitution always matters, especially if you are running for the highest office in the land. This is a serious Constitutional crisis pertaining to the oval office and this issue is not going away. It is imperative that the eligibility of Obama must be challenged this election cycle. We have enough evidence now such as the OCON forms that is proof he never qualified for Article 2 Section 1.

lol

He already did.

Stick a fork in Herman Cain. He's done.

President Romney.

Cain the ignorant coon strikes again.

I just don't get black on black racism...so eager to throw each other under the bus when they don't share the group perspective. It's no longer important to maintain that pack mentality for your survival...welcome to 2011.

Anyway, another reason now that Cain won't receive the nomination.

lol

He already did.

Stick a fork in Herman Cain. He's done.

President Romney.

And therefore - President Obama.

Again.

As Perry stated, it's a distracting issue. actually caused by Obama and him not being vetted in the first place like they are going after Marco Rubio who is also not qualified to meet Article 2 Section 1. This time, it's not gonna be so easy for Obama like last time.

I just don't get black on black racism...so eager to throw each other under the bus when they don't share the group perspective. It's no longer important to maintain that pack mentality for your survival...welcome to 2011.

So all blacks are supposed to agree with each other? Cain is a buck dancing coon, he would be a buck dancing coon whether he was liberal or conservative. Tim Scott is a tea party black republican and I've never called him names. Cain is a joke and the more he talks the more the right sees what he is.

P.S. I am the sole person responsible for my survival.

Anyone who doesn't want Article 2 Section 1 to be upheld is a ignorant loon and unAmerican.

Anyone who doesn’t believe Obama meets the requirements set forth in Article II, Section One is an ignorant loon, but still very much an American.

No, Obama doesn't meet the requirement like every U.S. post grandfather clause presidents, born to citizen parents.

So all blacks are supposed to agree with each other? Cain is a buck dancing coon, he would be a buck dancing coon whether he was liberal or conservative. Tim Scott is a tea party black republican and I've never called him names. Cain is a joke and the more he talks the more the right sees what he is.

You've demonstrated your contempt more than once for black people who deviate from your line of thinking by using racial slurs...it's a reflection on your character.

Yea by signing up for free government handouts like other minorities do milking working white taxpayers to death.

You've demonstrated your contempt more than once for black people who deviate from your line of thinking by using racial slurs...it's a reflection on your character.

He's just a hater. Black, white, rainbows - doesn't matter. Hate.

Forum List

Back