UFO Armada Filmed Over Japan

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
An intriguing new video of ten strange round objects seemingly floating in the skies of Osaka, Japan has become the latest viral sensation for UFO enthusiasts. The eerie film has also captured the imagination of the Japanese populace as TV stations have begun airing the bewildering video on their broadcasts. As is the case with most modern UFO footage, debate over the nature of the objects has been polarized, with skeptics contending that they are merely balloons while 'true believers' see the film as yet another piece of evidence confirming the reality of the UFO phenomenon. More on the story at DailyMail.com.

There is a theory, that those who fly the UFO's and USO's are not extraterrestrials but demons. I read somewhere, that those lakes that UFO's/USO's use for landing have no life in them even if all their neighboring lakes are full of cane, algae, and moschitos.

I have beaten all the aliens. After our unit downed a major UFO while the arrogant alien´s weapons could not damage our tanks and aircraft, the aliens claimed they have the right to do with the earth whatever they want because we humans are too underdeveloped. I negotiated and the aliens said they are ready to investigate our achievements. I promised to send them an example and they said they would beam it up to their mothership. Well, it was an achievement those dumbasses didn´t expect: A powerful nuke provided by the US government. One could see the blow from the ground, so close was the mothership without having ever been noticed by the humans.

An intriguing new video of ten strange round objects seemingly floating in the skies of Osaka, Japan has become the latest viral sensation for UFO enthusiasts. The eerie film has also captured the imagination of the Japanese populace as TV stations have begun airing the bewildering video on their broadcasts. As is the case with most modern UFO footage, debate over the nature of the objects has been polarized, with skeptics contending that they are merely balloons while 'true believers' see the film as yet another piece of evidence confirming the reality of the UFO phenomenon. More on the story at DailyMail.com.

Large birds I'm thinking. Quality's terrible for the country who basicly perfected film and video too. :) Assuming not birds, 'earth lights' or geo-plasma discharges. Big quake coming possibly.

Funny that if soooooo many people saw them there isn't better footage.......... :eusa_whistle:

There never is. Millions of high-def videos every day for years with great high-tech mind blowing technology on relatively tiny all pervasive smart phones and all you ever get are grainy blurry jerky ufo's. How come? Alien defensive anti-photo/video tech. No kidding.

Funny that if soooooo many people saw them there isn't better footage.......... :eusa_whistle:
Many real good videos have been recorded over the years. Many documented cases that can't be disputed.

Pls link me to one of these "real good videos".
Don't be so damn lazy. Just type in "UFO" into your search pane and it'll take you to many thousands of them. Do your own research and stop being lazy.
I love how they include artist's renditions, Hollywood scenes/props, proven hoaxes and uuuuummmmm, more indistinct (highly interperable) videos and images........ :lmao:

There isn't any 'really good irrefutable' UFO footage because there aren't any real alien-UFOs flying around. There's real drones I'm sure many think are UFOs, and many still-secret military aircraft people see from time to time, but aliens? If there is I haven't seen it and believe me, I've been looking. :)

Many real good videos have been recorded over the years. Many documented cases that can't be disputed.

Pls link me to one of these "real good videos".
Don't be so damn lazy. Just type in "UFO" into your search pane and it'll take you to many thousands of them. Do your own research and stop being lazy.
I love how they include artist's renditions, Hollywood scenes/props, proven hoaxes and uuuuummmmm, more indistinct (highly interperable) videos and images........ :lmao:
Yes, some are fake, and very obvious. But, others can not be explained. In addition, many people of high social status, including president Carter, have seen UFOs. Everyone from government employees, service men and women, to airline pilots have seen them. Some can be explained, while others can not. Out of hundreds of thousands of sightings reported over many decades, everyone can't be liars and into hoaxes. Many that have seen them, have absolutely nothing to gain from fabricating a hoax. Also, the entire population of cities have seen them at the exact same time. Research the ones seen in Mexico for example.

There isn't any 'really good irrefutable' UFO footage because there aren't any real alien-UFOs flying around. There's real drones I'm sure many think are UFOs, and many still-secret military aircraft people see from time to time, but aliens? If there is I haven't seen it and believe me, I've been looking. :)
So, everyone that has seen and reported them, are liars? For many decades, people have been fabricating them? Pleeeeeeeeeez ... give me a break.

So, everyone that has seen and reported them, are liars? For many decades, people have been fabricating them? Pleeeeeeeeeez ... give me a break.

Liars, mistaken identiy, crazy people ya.

Forum List

Back