UFC Star Tony Ferguson Wife files restraining order

A UFC fighter is violent outside the ring?

Wow, that's hard to imagine.
Are you under the impression that there is a higher percentage of criminally violent fighters in the UFC, than there are amongst the regular US population? If so, present your evidence.

A UFC fighter is violent outside the ring? Wow, that's hard to imagine.
Are you under the impression that there is a higher percentage of criminally violent fighters in the UFC, than there are amongst the regular US population? If so, present your evidence.
Calm down.
Im calm. Now present the evidence to support your claim.
I.

Was.

Kidding.
No you werent. You simply cant back up your statement. First you tried the "calm down" technique when i called you out, and when that didnt work you went with "i was just kidding". If you have to cop out after making your points, maybe you should make better points in the first place.

A UFC fighter is violent outside the ring? Wow, that's hard to imagine.
Calm down.
I.

Was.

Kidding.
No you werent. You simply cant back up your statement. First you tried the "calm down" technique when i called you out, and when that didnt work you went with "i was just kidding". If you have to cop out after making your points, maybe you should make better points in the first place.
Holy crap.

Little did I know my little post would freak out a UFC fan and make them defensive and pissy.

I think this country is in desperate need of less caffeine.

Calm down.
I.

Was.

Kidding.
Holy crap.

Little did I know my little post would freak out a UFC fan and make them defensive and pissy.

Dont be embarrassed by your weak debating style; just do better next time.

Calm down.
I.

Was.

Kidding.
Holy crap.

Dont be embarrassed by your weak debating style; just do better next time.
Okay, I'll really try, thanks so much.

Forum List

Back