Udderly Ridiculous.

Two Democratic lawmakers and several women's advocacy groups are calling on President Obama to fire former Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson from the federal debt commission board he co-chairs, claiming his sexually charged language in an e-mail in which he compared Social Security to a "milk cow with 310 million tits" proves he's sexist.
These people are making boobs of themselves.
Prolly...but FOX is misrepresenting why they are calling for him to be fired. From what I googled it is more because he dismissed social security as welfare for (mostly) elderly women.

One of Simpson's other suggestions is also disturbing...

"Simpson, known in Washington circles as one of the more acerbic politicians to hit the circuit, has said raising the age to receive Social Security benefits is one of many options on the table for reducing the $13 trillion debt."

That's also a pretty goofy idea, in my opinion. The number of jobs in this country keeps shrinking, as employers move jobs overseas to cut labor costs. So how will seniors (those over 62) be able to keep working until Social Security kicks in at a new revised higher age level? And if seniors do keep working, how will the young people entering the labor force
be able to find work, if the seniors are not retiring?

This obsessional need to be offended by stuff that is not offensive is just moronic. These women are fucking idiots.

hugemam.jpg

Re the image:

I dunno about Shitman.......it's probably a queer.

But, I SHOULD and am FIRED.....

ALL FIRED UP !!!!!!!

Forum List

Back