Udderly Ridiculous.

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
This obsessional need to be offended by stuff that is not offensive is just moronic. These women are fucking idiots.

This obsessional need to be offended by stuff that is not offensive is just moronic. These women are fucking idiots.

hugemam.jpg

Alan Simpson is going to recommend spending cuts in his report so the Liberal Pro-Gubamint machine must destroy him.

I don't care if Mr. Simpson likes to "motor boat" giant titties, his cost cutting ideas are correct.

FOXNews.com - Apology Not Accepted: Two Dems, Women's Groups Call for Simpson to Be Fired

Two Democratic lawmakers and several women's advocacy groups are calling on President Obama to fire former Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson from the federal debt commission board he co-chairs, claiming his sexually charged language in an e-mail in which he compared Social Security to a "milk cow with 310 million tits" proves he's sexist.
These people are making boobs of themselves.
Prolly...but FOX is misrepresenting why they are calling for him to be fired. From what I googled it is more because he dismissed social security as welfare for (mostly) elderly women.

Dammit ...

I'm trying to write a paper and suddenly I find myself sifting pages of demotivational posters ...

I love the Internet.

FOXNews.com - Apology Not Accepted: Two Dems, Women's Groups Call for Simpson to Be Fired

Two Democratic lawmakers and several women's advocacy groups are calling on President Obama to fire former Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson from the federal debt commission board he co-chairs, claiming his sexually charged language in an e-mail in which he compared Social Security to a "milk cow with 310 million tits" proves he's sexist.

Thank you for keeping us abreast of this issue.

Thank you for keeping us abreast of this issue.

I seek out the issues that will titillate the users of this board.

This is sexist language? I think the only group that should be offended by this are the cows. How many people think of women when they here the words milk cow? Something is seriously off with anyone who does.

Forum List

Back