So We Know

Will Obama Travel to New York to commemorate 9-11?

• Total voters

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
That obie wan travels to NO today to commemorate Katrina. Do you think he will do the same and travel to New York to commemorate 9-11?
Public Poll to follow.

Seems like he just isn't interested in hanging around in the Oval Office for some reason... Wonder if he's afraid he'll misplace some DNA in there like Billy Clinton did?

That obie wan travels to NO today to commemorate Katrina. Do you think he will do the same and travel to New York to commemorate 9-11?
Public Poll to follow.

He won't be there this year, but he will be next year, for the grand opening of his new mosque at ground zero.

Public Poll to follow.

I think he might. He may start attending various churches too as the election looms, so he can get the Christian vote. He might suddenly become quite PC. :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure he will. I think it's nice that Michelle Obama and Laura Bush will join together on 9-11 in Shanksville, PA.

I hope he goes to the Pentagon instead. Considering the number of family members and others who will want to use GZ on that day to remember their loved ones, I don't know that the security and distraction surrounding a Presidential visit would be a good thing. The Pentagon is more appropriate IMO.

Forum List

Back