UC Irvine Suspends College Republican Chapter for Entire Year After Hosting Milo

What thousands of dollars? The club knew the rules and avoided them.

Even if Trump won, as president he does not award funding.
He signs the Budget presented by the GOP congress. This bullshit of tacking on a security guard requirement for just the Republican groups is what liberal admins do.
What thousands of dollars, you little fascist propagandist? So it's Congress who awards funding; thank you.

I am a UCI alumnus and former member of the UCI College Republicans, so I will be calling the Alumni Relations Office and express my displeasure, and tell them they are exposing themselves to liability for First Amendment violations, as they are a government entity they can't censor their students or deprive them of freedom of assembly.
No, the Alumni Relations Office does not care what you think.

There is no liability in making you follow University policies.

You can assemble all you want, but if the U requires security, guess what, podjo.

I am a UCI alumnus and former member of the UCI College Republicans, so I will be calling the Alumni Relations Office and express my displeasure, and tell them they are exposing themselves to liability for First Amendment violations, as they are a government entity they can't censor their students or deprive them of freedom of assembly.
Good for you. I hope you're not alone.

You can assemble all you want, but if the U requires security, guess what, podjo.
Brown shirt to the core.

Brown shirt to the core.
Yep, following sensible regulations is fascistic, you fucking moron.

I just emailed College Republicans' national office and asked them to call me.

Goody. Tell us what they say. AvgGuy gets corrected and he goes all girly whiny.

Grow a set. (If you can, blackrook, let me know, we will make a fortune).

Goody. Tell us what they say. AvgGuy gets corrected and he goes all girly whiny.

Grow a set. (If you can, blackrook, let me know, we will make a fortune).
I acknowledged the correction. Still nothing happens until President Trump signs the Bill.Learn to read.
That's you in the mirror, son, to whom you are talking. Trump has little chance of being president.

Gotta LOL when a pre-teen refers to an adult as "son". Is there no depth to which the left will not stoop to prevent anything other that the liberal (ok, RINO) agenda to be heard?

Last edited:
I called the UCI Alumni Relations Office and they sent me their official bullshit publicity release. They're saying its an insurance issue, that College Republicans failed to provide proof of insurance when they brought a private security firm on campus.

Forum List

Back