UC-Berkley Police Arrest Liberal Thug Who Attacked Conservatives

:itsok:

poor little snowflake reduced to whining about the source!

I honestly pity you.
Just giving you some advice f from experience. Wikipedia isn't accepted by scholars or professors because it can be edited. That means it's not a reliable source of information. Go ahead and keep using it. No skin off my nose.

This is not an academic setting, it is a discussion forum. It is used by people 1000 times a day on this forum and you have never whined about it before.
Wrong. I have told many people over the years on many forums that Wikipedia isn't a secure site and not a scholarly source. The only person whining here is you, as usual. You really need to find your comfort level. You're outmatched.
It's OK for stuff that isn't political. Otherwise, it can't be trusted.
Nope

So many ancient history and space topics are flooded with misinformation and speculation.

Garbage site

How Accurate Is Wikipedia?

In 2005, the peer-reviewed journal Nature asked scientists to compare Wikipedia's scientific articles to those in Encyclopaedia Britannica—"the most scholarly of encyclopedias," according to its own Wiki page. The comparison resulted in a tie; both references contained four serious errors among the 42 articles analyzed by experts.

And last year, a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology found that Wikipedia had the same level of accuracy and depth in its articles about 10 types of cancer as the Physician Data Query, a professionally edited database maintained by the National Cancer Institute.

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

...and Hillary just lost one of the member's of her 'Intolerant Army'...
This is good and right. Now if your side would view arrests for the physical attack on progressive free speach as good and right then things would be working correctly. Where were you when the charlotsville murderer was sentenced.

Where should he have been?
Giving praise to justice just as he is now. Just as I am now. Equal protection under the law as is the American way. These are things to celebrate.

I belive a topic on that discussion was started, and I don't know of anybody on the right that was against prosecution. Nobody on the right celebrates violence and murder against anybody; especially for something like political affiliation.

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

This is good and right. Now if your side would view arrests for the physical attack on progressive free speach as good and right then things would be working correctly. Where were you when the charlotsville murderer was sentenced.

Giving praise to justice just as he is now. Just as I am now. Equal protection under the law as is the American way. These are things to celebrate.

I belive a topic on that discussion was started, and I don't know of anybody on the right that was against prosecution. Nobody on the right celebrates violence and murder against anybody; especially for something like political affiliation.
Do not fool your self there are scum bags on both sides of the isle. You know that if forces of anger or evil were to come for you I would arm to preserve your life. I in turn know you would do the same. How ever not all on this site would. This is a truth that can not be ignored. As I have found out the hard way some times even those closest to you are not good people. That is why I remain vigilant in the protection of all. Extremism must be recognized and fought against where ever it exists.

You're weak and inadequate, and you prove that when you use wikipedia as a source.

I honestly pity you.
Just giving you some advice f from experience. Wikipedia isn't accepted by scholars or professors because it can be edited. That means it's not a reliable source of information. Go ahead and keep using it. No skin off my nose.

This is not an academic setting, it is a discussion forum. It is used by people 1000 times a day on this forum and you have never whined about it before.
Wrong. I have told many people over the years on many forums that Wikipedia isn't a secure site and not a scholarly source. The only person whining here is you, as usual. You really need to find your comfort level. You're outmatched.

The most ironic part about your obsession with Wikipedia is that it just verifies that you suffer from Dunning.
I don't use Wikipedia. The "obsession" is all yours, amateur.

Do not fool your self there are scum bags on both sides of the isle. You know that if forces of anger or evil were to come for you I would arm to preserve your life. I in turn know you would do the same. How ever not all on this site would. This is a truth that can not be ignored. As I have found out the hard way some times even those closest to you are not good people. That is why I remain vigilant in the protection of all. Extremism must be recognized and fought against where ever it exists.

There is a difference between self-defense and out and out violence like this clown in the story. I am extremely pro-self-defense even if it means using deadly force for protection.

I honestly pity you.

The most ironic part about your obsession with Wikipedia is that it just verifies that you suffer from Dunning.

poor little snowflake:itsok:

There is a difference between self-defense and out and out violence like this clown in the story. I am extremely pro-self-defense even if it means using deadly force for protection.
No arguments here. The guy throwing the punches needs to go to jail. This we are in agreement on .

So inadequate.

So inadequate.

well, you cannot help being who you are, don't hate yourself over it.

God made everyone unique and your special talent is being inadequate.

I think it’s great that the only person defending the moron who sucker punched another guy....is s RW moron.

Here’s the thing. The dude did something illegal and he’s been arrested. That’s the way it should be.

At CPAC, Trump announced he is signing an EO that directs colleges to provide and promote free speech on all campuses - to ent the Un-Constitutional 'free speech zones' that limit free speech to a specific designated areas to limit free speech.

If they fail to do so, federal funding will be cut!

:clap:

Cell phone videos show that the kid was pushed around and punched in the face. Isn't it time that conservatives are included in hate crime statistics regardless of their race?
i never understood the addition of "hate" crimes. would someone do this to someone they like? it just seems redundant.

At CPAC, Trump announced he is signing an EO that directs colleges to provide and promote free speech on all campuses - to ent the Un-Constitutional 'free speech zones' that limit free speech to a specific designated areas to limit free speech.

You will ignore the fact that nothing changes as a result of that dopey claim.

Cell phone videos show that the kid was pushed around and punched in the face. Isn't it time that conservatives are included in hate crime statistics regardless of their race?
i never understood the addition of "hate" crimes. would someone do this to someone they like? it just seems redundant.

Of course. You conveniently ignore the fact that hate crimes are committed against people who the offender doesn’t know. Therefore they cannot reasonably like or dislike the victim. They can, however, hate the race or sexual orientation of the victim. Get it, genius?

Just to be clear, what happened was wrong. But I can no more shed a tear for this kid than I would if Sarah Palin bitch slapped that bug eyed chic from NY.
It was a fist fight, not the crime of the century. The kid got beat down and hopefully learned a lesson.
A few self defense lessons wouldn't hurt either

Do tell: what lesson was he supposed to have learned?
When hes outmatched its time to walk away.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

Seemed pretty obvious to me

He was viciously attacked, WTF did you want him to do?

So in your opinion, people who have a political stance should remain silent in order not to be accosted by losers like this guy to avoid confrontation?

WTF happend to my country? It's nothing the founders ever intended. We used to be a country where political positions were welcomed. Look at us today! Now we are a society where we have to hide in a corner with our views so that some clown doesn't come along and assault us for exercising our constitutional rights.

This guy is a punk plain and simple.
”We used to be a country where political positions were welcomed.”

Alexander Hamilton is laughing at you from his grave.

We should be repealing the hate crime designations not expanding them.
The label only serves to incite the populace into a rage on both sides.

Of course. You conveniently ignore the fact that hate crimes are committed against people who the offender doesn’t know. Therefore they cannot reasonably like or dislike the victim. They can, however, hate the race or sexual orientation of the victim. Get it, genius?
again - would they do this to people they like?

smollet knew his attackers. in fact, you are simply wrong in your base stance.

sex crimes
Most Victims Know Their Attacker | National Institute of Justice

here ya go - standard crimes:
Data Proves Victims of Assault Likely to Know Their Attacker - Law Blog

80% of victims know their killer...
80% of victims know their killers | IOL News

so - it would appear that you are as full of shit as you would appear to be.

So under this EO will someone be allowed to walk into a classroom and be afforded their right to free speech since there are no more restricted areas?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We should be repealing the hate crime designations not expanding them.
The label only serves to incite the populace into a rage on both sides.
it seems to "personalize" the experience and i simply do not agree with this. as pointed out in my last post, many victims know their attacker so it would be redundant more often than not.

Forum List

Back