UC-Berkley Police Arrest Liberal Thug Who Attacked Conservatives

Try what, snowflake

Go after the next MAGA hat you see kid.
I don’t advocate violence

Well not for you. But you LOVE to see MAGA wearing folks slapped around.
I do, yes

But not the balls to actually do it. Are you on your period?
If the situation called for it. But I would typically advise people not to choose violence.

Go after the next MAGA hat you see kid.

I do, yes

If the situation called for it. But I would typically advise people not to choose violence.

Yet you cheer when it occurs ;) Beta Boi

I do, yes

Look who’s suddenly become an advocate for violence

I do, yes

Not at all, but you wouldn't to try and knock my hat off, harass my family or fuck with my dogs.

Concealed carriers need to don MAGA hats and put down any feral liberal who lays a hand on them.

I do, yes

Not at all, but you wouldn't to try and knock my hat off, harass my family or fuck with my dogs.
Well that’s dependant on the situation

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

...and Hillary just lost one of the member's of her 'Intolerant Army'...
This is good and right. Now if your side would view arrests for the physical attack on progressive free speach as good and right then things would be working correctly. Where were you when the charlotsville murderer was sentenced.

Where should he have been?

No, it doesn't ;)

No, it doesn't ;)
What you're trying to say is "no, it's not." But it is.

No, it doesn't ;)

LOL, kid, it isn't. You wouldn't walk away from it.

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

This is good and right. Now if your side would view arrests for the physical attack on progressive free speach as good and right then things would be working correctly. Where were you when the charlotsville murderer was sentenced.

Where should he have been?
Giving praise to justice just as he is now. Just as I am now. Equal protection under the law as is the American way. These are things to celebrate.

No, it doesn't ;)

Nah I'd be fine.

He knew there was a risk

Expressing your opinions no matter how vile is a right that every American has, expressing that right should not including being attacked by violent morons that believe their rights superceeds others rights.
“It shouldn’t happen” is a fine stance to take about lots of things. Doesn’t mean it won’t.

I those that attack others should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Hate for the Constitution and free speech should be dealt with swiftly and harshly, we should never be afraid to express our rights because of intolerant, violent people.

No, it doesn't ;)

Nah I'd be fine.

Of course you would, just ask you.

He knew there was a risk

Expressing your opinions no matter how vile is a right that every American has, expressing that right should not including being attacked by violent morons that believe their rights superceeds others rights.
“It shouldn’t happen” is a fine stance to take about lots of things. Doesn’t mean it won’t.

I those that attack others should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Hate for the Constitution and free speech should be dealt with swiftly and harshly, we should never be afraid to express our rights because of intolerant, violent people.
Ideally. But if you go somewhere to insult people and attack their vaues it would be pretty stupid of you to never be afraid of running into some intolerant, violent people.

He knew there was a risk

Ideally. But if you go somewhere to insult people and attack their vaues it would be pretty stupid of you to never be afraid of running into some intolerant, violent people.

Arrest violent people, they do not have the right to physically hurt another person, however those that exercise free speech have the right to voice their opinion, just as others have a right to denounce the opinion.

Violence is not the answer, I don’t rejoice in violence, I don’t care which side of the political spectrum one is on. It seems you like it when it is done to someone you don’t agree with, tells me quite a bit about you.

Dude, get out of high school and then come talk to us.

With each post you prove you suffer from Dunning.
You're weak and inadequate, and you prove that when you use wikipedia as a source.

:itsok:

poor little snowflake reduced to whining about the source!

I honestly pity you.
Just giving you some advice f from experience. Wikipedia isn't accepted by scholars or professors because it can be edited. That means it's not a reliable source of information. Go ahead and keep using it. No skin off my nose.

This is not an academic setting, it is a discussion forum. It is used by people 1000 times a day on this forum and you have never whined about it before.
Wrong. I have told many people over the years on many forums that Wikipedia isn't a secure site and not a scholarly source. The only person whining here is you, as usual. You really need to find your comfort level. You're outmatched.

The most ironic part about your obsession with Wikipedia is that it just verifies that you suffer from Dunning.

Forum List

Back