Uber banned in London

Because those taxi drivers are so much safer.

LMFAO.

Yet another example of big government corruption and you support it.

Wow, the chimps are all out tonight.

I am far from being a defender of the London cabbie.

But they do have to be registered and pass certain checks before they are licensed.

Its a basic thing that is done.

So we can weed out the paedos,murderers and rapists.

I think even you nutters can agree that is a GOOD THING.

Uber are not fulfilling their duties in this respect. Neither are they being honest in reporting accidents.

Now, take a deep breath you thick fuckers, please explain how this decision is anything other than a correct decision that will protect the public.

When my kids are catching rides home I like to think that the driver is not a convicted pervert. Im sort of funny that way.

But they do have to be registered and pass certain checks before they are licensed.

Uber are not fulfilling their duties in this respect. Neither are they being honest in reporting accidents.

Now, take a deep breath you thick fuckers, please explain how this decision is anything other than a correct decision that will protect the public.

When my kids are catching rides home I like to think that the driver is not a convicted pervert. Im sort of funny that way.
In other words, you love corrupt big government.

Can't fix stupid.

Can't fix stupid.
In other words you want paedos and rapists driving kids around.
Tidy !!

Do you have proof of those allegation? I have not been reading any newstorys of uber drivers doing anything criminal..

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Dumb as usual.

You really think taxi drivers are different? Dumb ass.

This is about government making money, but dupes can't see it even though it is clear as day.

Do you have proof of those allegation? I have not been reading any newstorys of uber drivers doing anything criminal..
Or you could read the article. They are appealing so I think we will all see the evidence very soon. Of course Uber could be a responsible corporation and this would go away.

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Dumb as usual.

This is about government making money, but dupes can't see it even though it is clear as day.
How are they making money ?

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Dumb as usual.

How are they making money ?
Asking such a question merely proves how uninformed you are.

He's a hysterical little twat.

He's a hysterical little twat.
True. He believes whatever the ruling clsss tells him. The classic sign of a dupe.

Dumb as usual.

It's about sexual assault from the "immigrants"

Freedom of Information data obtained by The Sun last year showed that the Metropolitan Police investigated 32 drivers for rape or sexual assault of a passenger between May 2015 and May 2016.

In August, Metropolitan Police Inspector Neil Billany wrote to TfL about his concern that the company was failing to properly investigate allegations against its drivers.

He revealed the company had continued to employ a driver after he was accused of sexual assault. According to Inspector Billany, the same driver went on to assault another female passenger before he was removed.

It's normal to do background checks. Private industries can't have any marks against them or you nutters go nutty.

The government has no such need.

cabbies get schooled on where to go and how to get there and the use of their equipment, since uber has no need of such things...

New Topics

Forum List

Back