UAE guy with Russian connection cooperating w. Mueller re possible foreign monies Trump campaign

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
This guy's been in and out of TRUMP CIRCLES in several stories. He has connections to a Russia financier, close to Putin and met secretly with Blackwater guy, Erik Prince, in Seychelle islands. He came to the US was nabbedd, detained, stripped of all his electronics. He is now a cooperating witness with Mueller and appeared in front of one the grand juries Mueller has seated.

THEORY--he funneled FOREIGN MONIES to the Trump campaign as well as influence pedaling to Trump and his many minions or friends before and during the election. This story has many tentacles. Stay tuned!

Adviser to Emirates With Ties to Trump Aides Is Cooperating With Special Counsel

By MARK MAZZETTI, DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK and ADAM GOLDMANMARCH 6, 2018

merlin_134904804_82ac82c3-06e2-4bc4-b804-4d4727635b18-master768.jpg

George Nader, an adviser to the United Arab Emirates with ties to current and former aides to President Trump, is cooperating in the special counsel investigation. Creditvia C-Span

WASHINGTON — An adviser to the United Arab Emirates with ties to current and former aides to President Trump is cooperating with the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and gave testimony last week to a grand jury, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Mr. Mueller appears to be examining the influence of foreign money on Mr. Trump’s political activities and has asked witnesses about the possibility that the adviser, George Nader, funneled money from the Emirates to the president’s political efforts. It is illegal for foreign entities to contribute to campaigns or for Americans to knowingly accept foreign money for political races.

Mr. Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman who advises Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the effective ruler of the Emirates, also attended a January 2017 meeting in the Seychelles that Mr. Mueller’s investigators have examined. The meeting, convened by the crown prince, brought together a Russian investor close to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia with Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater and an informal adviser to Mr. Trump’s team during the presidential transition, according to three people familiar with the meeting.

Mr. Nader’s cooperation in the special counsel’s investigation could prompt new legal risks for the Trump administration, and Mr. Nader’s presence at the Seychelles meeting appears to connect him to the primary focus of Mr. Mueller’s investigation: examining Russian interference during the 2016 presidential campaign...

Adviser to Emirates With Ties to Trump Aides Is Cooperating With Special Counsel

Last edited:
The Clinton Foundation was nothing more than money laundering foreign contributions for Hillary's campaigns. Obama's webpage never blocked money contributions from foreign sources.

The Clinton Foundation was nothing more than money laundering foreign contributions for Hillary's campaigns. Obama's webpage never blocked money contributions from foreign sources.

Utterly irrelevant.

Your ignorance about this story makes it no less BIG! Stay tuned.
trump jail.png

an informal adviser to Mr. Trump’s team during the presidential transition, ac
That's a little late for affecting the outcome of the election.
You've decidedly missed the point of this guy. Remember foreigners aren't allowed to funnel money into US elections using Americans or other foreigners. AND, remember the name Erik Prince--that's a whole other angle, I promise!

This is a bigger story than you have any appreciation for. Admittedly it's vying for space yet again on another big NEWS day.

Last edited:
Mueller leaks wirse than the post iceberg Titanic

What would be a much better Titanic metaphor is that YOU'RE only seeing the tip of the iceberg, the base of the iceberg is slicing through the hull at the bottom and YOU can't see the rushing waters that are sinking the ship.

You've decidedly missed the point of this guy. Remember foreigners aren't allowed to funnel money into US elections using Americans or other foreigners. AND, remember the name Erik Prince--that's a whole other angle, I promise!

This is a bigger story than you have any appreciation for. Admittedly it's vying for space yet again on another big NEWS day.
Hillary took hundreds of millions from foreigners

Look how fast two of our most prevalent disruptive comrade trolls have jumped on the new member here at USMB. Like jackals.

Hillary took hundreds of millions from foreigners
ANY proof? At all? Or is this a fact free zone?

ANY PROOF? At all? Anything?

Look how fast two of our most prevalent disruptive comrade trolls have jumped on the new member here at USMB. Like jackals.
Honestly? I'm not finding much value on this site. Bullshit subject matter in a supposed CURRENT EVENTS forum while we have hourly disclosures about the governance of the country that could fill an entire site. I'll give it a little more time, though. I don't quit things that easily.

Oh yeah, PLUS Winger sources that have long ago disappeared from other boards are routine here (plus a few new ones I've never seen).

Honestly Camp? I'm not finding much value on this site. Bullshit subject matter in a supposed CURRENT EVENTS forum while we have hourly disclosures about the current governance of the country that could fill an entire site.

Oh yeah, PLUS Winger sources that have long ago disappeared from other boards are routine here (plus a few new ones I've never seen). I'll give it a little more time, though. I don't quit things that easily.

(There has to be a board out there somewhere with smart or at least informed people.

Forum List

Back