U.S. Will Arm the Ukraine for Years to Come.

Wow! He says Ukraine has already lost. Ukraine losing. 500-1000 dead and wounded.

“Biden is a mushroom. They keep him in a dark place and feed him crap.”

“Blinken, Susan Rice, Jake Sullivan, billionaire oligarchs, are running the show.”

“Doubling down on failure.” “ Same place the Poles were in 1939.”

Ouch! If he’s right, it’s worse than I even thought. This thing is very reminiscent of 1939.

I’m sorry you refuse to accept the truth.
Let's see some credible evidence that it's the truth.

-------------------------------------------------
Ever heard about Assange?
Yes. He's a serial rapist.

He is also a dedicated enemy of democracy.

If you've heard, do you have enough shame to talk about the responsibility of Russians to mercenaries?
Members of the Ukrainian Army are not mercenaries.

And anyone who has anything to do with the murder of POWs will end up in a cell in the Hague.

FV5R0Y8XkAImKFe

There is also another way how the U.S. can help Ukraine to defeat Russia (see the photo and text below) 😀

A US naval attache (in Moscow), Dale Samuel, gave the middle finger to a Z sign.
In my opinion, a quote from Elizabeth Shackelford that was used by the British news agency The Guardian, to describe amoral diplomats in general fits the situation perfectly, “...It’s unfortunate, but there are a few weirdos serving as diplomats.”

It’s a crying shame that in the midst of a world crisis, this is the kind of people the US is sending to Russia with diplomatic immunity. Of course, you could argue that the rude gesture was a harmless sign of protest. However, the way I see it, individuals such as this man have no other goal but than to continuously add gas to the fire.

The tragedy going on in Ukraine is already being moved to the back channels of US television, and meanwhile in both Ukraine and Russia anti-Russian propaganda is still being created. The worst part is that their goal of setting brother against brother with the use of modern social media is working.

Source

There is also another way how the U.S. can help Ukraine to defeat Russia (see the photo and text below) 😀

A US naval attache (in Moscow), Dale Samuel, gave the middle finger to a Z sign.
In my opinion, a quote from Elizabeth Shackelford that was used by the British news agency The Guardian, to describe amoral diplomats in general fits the situation perfectly, “...It’s unfortunate, but there are a few weirdos serving as diplomats.”

It’s a crying shame that in the midst of a world crisis, this is the kind of people the US is sending to Russia with diplomatic immunity. Of course, you could argue that the rude gesture was a harmless sign of protest. However, the way I see it, individuals such as this man have no other goal but than to continuously add gas to the fire.

The tragedy going on in Ukraine is already being moved to the back channels of US television, and meanwhile in both Ukraine and Russia anti-Russian propaganda is still being created. The worst part is that their goal of setting brother against brother with the use of modern social media is working.

Source
A perfectly appropriate gesture. Putin's Russia has given the finger to international law and international treaties Russia has signed and it deserves no respect from anyone, nor do the people who support Putin's imperialist aggression in Ukraine.

A perfectly appropriate gesture. Putin's Russia has given the finger to international law and international treaties Russia has signed and it deserves no respect from anyone, nor do the people who support Putin's imperialist aggression in Ukraine.
Do you think the same of the numerous wars of aggression by the USG?

Forum List

Back