U.S. troops fight on despite end to combat in Iraq

SFC Ollie has problems with admitting we fucked up, so I will apologize now for the American people.

bigrebbyrd, the constitutional weakling, lost this long ago. He has been told to take to Gates, he did, Gates told him to fuck off, so he is back here.

Let's move on.

what the hell? Jokey assured us that there were no longer any combat troops in Iraq.. I'm confused.
Who wouldn't be confused? I'm still dealing with the question of why the Vatican-size embassy compound? What's that about?

The only conclusion I can come to is Bush put us in Iraq for the singular purpose of accommodating his cronies in the oil industry who will pre-empt the world's richest oil deposits and the "embassy" will be the headquarters of that massive hijack. And the 50,000 American troops will become the oil industry's permanent security force, compliments of the U.S. taxpayers.

The bottom line to the whole situation is those who believe we Americans are paying $3 a gallon for gas are ignoring the hidden cost, which brings it up to around $10 a gallon.

And the Bush Crime Family was allowed to walk away smiling.

r331987_1498356.jpg

USA troop lost war of Iraq. Now get out !!!

No dumbass, the real losers in Iraq are the Iraqi people. We gave them freedom and a country of their own and they allowed assholes to stop them from taking full advantage of it.

We don't want you to impose your interpretation of "freedom" onto us. One would think that the US would have learned that lesson by now.

I guess women from your culture would speak out against this if they did not fear being stoned or raped.

No dumbass, the real losers in Iraq are the Iraqi people. We gave them freedom and a country of their own and they allowed assholes to stop them from taking full advantage of it.

We don't want you to impose your interpretation of "freedom" onto us. One would think that the US would have learned that lesson by now.

I guess women from your culture would speak out against this if they did not fear being stoned or raped.

I guess that comment might make sense if women were any more supportive of the puppet government that men.

I guess that comment might make sense if women were any more supportive of the puppet government that men.

I can't think of one stoning of a woman in America. Nor do we allow rape of our women to go unpunished by the man or men who did it.

What bigrreb is not getting that if he were an Iraqi, he would be busy trying to kill the invaders of his country, regardless.

I can't think of one stoning of a woman in America. Nor do we allow rape of our women to go unpunished by the man or men who did it.

Okay.

No one should be forced to live under your laws.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalam

2nd Battalion, 114th Field Artillery Regiment

1st Battalion, 98th Cavalry Regiment

2nd Battalion, 162nd Infantry Regiment

1st Battalion, 186th Infantry Regiment

st Battalion, 63rd Armor Regiment

A small sample of Units deployed currently in Iraq. Sure seems like combat troops to me.

Of course then there's also 10th SF and elements of 5th SF...........

your issue is with the whole Military Command structure of the United States.

I'll go with what they so.

:cool:

2nd Battalion, 114th Field Artillery Regiment

1st Battalion, 98th Cavalry Regiment

2nd Battalion, 162nd Infantry Regiment

1st Battalion, 186th Infantry Regiment

st Battalion, 63rd Armor Regiment

A small sample of Units deployed currently in Iraq. Sure seems like combat troops to me.

Of course then there's also 10th SF and elements of 5th SF...........

your issue is with the whole Military Command structure of the United States.

I'll go with what they so.

:cool:

Bush said mission accomplished did you go with they just because they said so?

bigreb, this discussion was over before it ever began. Gates said there are no combat units in Iraq, and you have nothing of value to add about it. Now please go away before you melt down.

Forgive me, SFC Ollie, for leaving you out, so . .. bigreb (and SFC Ollie), this discussion was over before it ever began. Gates said there are no combat units in Iraq, and you have nothing of value to add about it. Now please go away before you melt down.

bigreb, this discussion was over before it ever began. Gates said there are no combat units in Iraq, and you have nothing of value to add about it. Now please go away before you melt down.

Gates has hinted that the withdrawal of combat brigades will be accomplished through an administrative sleight of hand rather than by actually withdrawing all the combat brigade teams. Appearing on Meet the Press Mar. 1, Gates said the "transition force" would have "a very different kind of mission", and that the units remaining in Iraq "will be characterised differently".

Sigh. Gates was right in what he said, and your interp is wrong and wrongly motivated. Your type is getting big again, which is always a sign you are melting.

Forum List

Back