U.S. troops fight on despite end to combat in Iraq

Thus, thanks to your own admission, bigreb, there are no American combat units in Iraq.

You may calm down now. Officer Rabbit has put away his handcuffs . . . for now. :lol:

only those who argue that there are no combat troops in Iraq are the same people who have never been in the military.

Those of us who have been in the military know exactly what we are talking about, and we agree with Gates, not a bigot poseur like you, bigrebbyrd.

Thus, thanks to your own admission, bigreb, there are no American combat units in Iraq.

You may calm down now. Officer Rabbit has put away his handcuffs . . . for now. :lol:

only those who argue that there are no combat troops in Iraq are the same people who have never been in the military.

Those of us who have been in the military know exactly what we are talking about, and we agree with Gates, not a bigot poseur like you, bigrebbyrd.

No, those of us who have been in the military do not agree with Gates. You may speak for yourself.

There are US Combat troops in Iraq. FACT.

Gates, not bigrebbyrd or SFC Ollie, designates combat units, so they both fail, Gates we hail, and all move along.

This from the little parrot, bigrebbyrd. :lol: Gates designates what a combat unit is, not you, an angry internet poster.

Sorry, sonny, you do not set military service standards or regulations.

Remember that you are a little pissant in lost corner, north carolina, don't get above yourself.

A rose by any other name........

:clap2: ollie don't confuse the parrot :lol:

:clap2: :clap2: from the little parrot Ollie for the littler parrot bigrebbyrd :lol:

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
Do not steal what I said originally, that this country is founded on religious and spiritual values but not on religion.

Even though you tried to steal my words, I am glad that you are claiming them, because they overrule your earlier arguments.

Forum List

Back